Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I tried it, it is garbage.
I was just giving you a taste of my personal experience. I have all 3 of these chips here and have used all of them for encoding now. That was all using ConvertXtoDVD though. Using Handbrake (which I just figured out yesterday) there will probably be a substantial difference in speeds between each stock CPU. I will say though, it still didn't use 100% of my CPU.

So glad phone tethering exists when my home internet doesn't get 1/3rd of these speeds.

gqXQ

Very respectable speed for 3G, out of the city with 1 bar of signal.

Oh man, that sucks. If I had a spare invite...let me do some looking around and see if anyone else has some.

I don't want to be a bother... but any chance of that invite happening?

current tracker stats
ji1dfd.jpg

15g6vf8.jpg

if anyones interested in a eastern music tracker (mostly Japanese and Korean) let me know.

-must not cheat. you cheat, i get banned. forever.
-must be able to maintain a good ratio, you get restricted, i get suspended for 2 months+ i lose my invite privileges. forever.
-don't ******** me either please, i have nothing to gain by giving out invites, everything to lose.

Last edited:

Anyone looked at that Parallella project on kickstarter?. The epiphany chip looks sweet. Might have to back it.

I don't want to be a bother... but any chance of that invite happening?

current tracker stats
ji1dfd.jpg

15g6vf8.jpg

if anyones interested in a eastern music tracker (mostly Japanese and Korean) let me know.

-must not cheat. you cheat, i get banned. forever.
-must be able to maintain a good ratio, you get restricted, i get suspended for 2 months+ i lose my invite privileges. forever.
-don't ******** me either please, i have nothing to gain by giving out invites, everything to lose.

I don't have any right now, and the one place I can find invites specifically states to not ask for anyone but yourself. x_x I'll keep looking, and see if I can nab a couple more invites myself. I've been meaning to try and go for PU on what anyway.

Also question, what's that second tracker? Looks familiar.

Back
Top Bottom