Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

You have to realize that a lot of people don't put their trust into online system. For instance I don't trust online bank systems at all.

After working here for a couple years, I've come to the understanding it's not really that they don't trust it, most just don't get how to work it, or can't be bothered. We have to offer on calls, and some of these offers are for the "self-help" services, like online banking and the iphone/android apps. Anytime those are mentioned, a good bit of them didn't know they existed, don't want to try and figure it out, or knows of the existence and thinks it's perfectly effective and efficient to call us to get all the info.

I can only imagine what these people would do if we weren't open 24/7...god forbid they couldn't check their balance with a human when they're about to open a $200 tab at the bar...

eugh, 20 to 5 in the morning and spent the last 5-6 hours trying to convince a FIFA fanboy that there i literally no difference between the new game and 12. and that EA would be better bringing the out every 2-3 years so at least the changes would be noticeable (or if i had my way, never bring out another).

I have a fleeting wish that they would just bring out a base game and make roster changes through patches and DLC, but no sports game ever will be like that because there's enough meatheads out there that will buy the game every year since it's a new season. It's been like that for years and years, EA is just playing to their audience.

No offense to people who buy those games every year or anyth...you know what? Nah. Forget I said anything about no offense.

:Peeking:

Last edited:

eugh, 20 to 5 in the morning and spent the last 5-6 hours trying to convince a FIFA fanboy that there i literally no difference between the new game and 12. and that EA would be better bringing the out every 2-3 years so at least the changes would be noticeable (or if i had my way, never bring out another).

admittedly i hate FIFA but i feel im in the right here. another of my friends who play FIFA could at least admit there is no noticeable changes. but the guy im arguing with is saying the only reason i dont notice the changes is because i dont play it enough, thta any FIFA player could easily spot the difference. so im like name the changes then *long pause* 'well i cant name them because i havent researched them'. WTFFFFFFFFFFF ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG. his ultimate comeback is 'yeah well no games change' which completely contradicts what he was sayin before then he goes 'you play COD and that doesnt change' im like 'i know, its a milked franchise like FIFA'.

Meh, whatever i cant change his mind and cant be bothered anymore.

sorry for the rant. needed to let that out.
There is no difference except the roster.

After working here for a couple years, I've come to the understanding it's not really that they don't trust it, most just don't get how to work it, or can't be bothered. We have to offer on calls, and some of these offers are for the "self-help" services, like online banking and the iphone/android apps. Anytime those are mentioned, a good bit of them didn't know they existed, don't want to try and figure it out, or knows of the existence and thinks it's perfectly effective and efficient to call us to get all the info.

I can only imagine what these people would do if we weren't open 24/7...god forbid they couldn't check their balance with a human when they're about to open a $200 tab at the bar...

I have a fleeting wish that they would just bring out a base game and make roster changes through patches and DLC, but no sports game ever will be like that because there's enough meatheads out there that will buy the game every year since it's a new season. It's been like that for years and years, EA is just playing to their audience.

No offense to people who buy those games every year or anyth...you know what? Nah. Forget I said anything about no offense.

:Peeking:
Yea I know how people are, trust me. I live with somebody who is kind of like that. So air headed she should have reminders for her reminders.

That is what they should do honestly unless they are actually going to do an overhaul of the game. Course you're right, the idiots will always purchase the same BS every damn time. Just like the CoD kiddies, the sports kiddies are exactly the same which is why EA and Activision are so damn rich.

There is no difference except the roster.

Yea I know how people are, trust me. I live with somebody who is kind of like that. So air headed she should have reminders for her reminders.

Oh man, I lol'd hard at that one. Just the idea of that is great.

That is what they should do honestly unless they are actually going to do an overhaul of the game. Course you're right, the idiots will always purchase the same BS every damn time. Just like the CoD kiddies, the sports kiddies are exactly the same which is why EA and Activision are so damn rich.

I play Blitz. Because it's fun and awesome and they don't make a lot of them. And it was 15 bucks. WIN.

blentec_total_blender_zps2f42cdb7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom