Potentially the longest thread in history...

This is exactly the kinda reason/stuff why I keep my PC the way I do. I can format at any time and not worry about it as nothing important is every stored on my actual PC.

This is exactly the kinda reason/stuff why I keep my PC the way I do. I can format at any time and not worry about it as nothing important is every stored on my actual PC.

Same. The worst I'll lose is savegames, and even then half the time they've been backed up by Steam.

Re: Today I have...

Lol, yeah, I saw that. How can people be so stupid ? it's phenomenal.
Though i'm sure you could recreate the test with Galaxy S2 and S3.

Also, bare in mind they obviously edited out all the people who did know the difference .

99% of the people who stand in line to buy the new releases are that way. Funny thing is, I ONLY see people posting that kind of crap when a new iDevice comes out on my Facebook. Never for anything else besides the midnight game release every once in a while. It just proves that most people who use the iPhones are complete idiots and will buy anything with a new name. The one dude admitted to owning a 4s and didn't even realize he had the exact same phone in his hand.

I wonder if it would bother looking at mounted network drives... If that is the case, if a single machine in my network got this sucker, I would be doomed.

99% of the people who stand in line to buy the new releases are that way. Funny thing is, I ONLY see people posting that kind of crap when a new iDevice comes out on my Facebook. Never for anything else besides the midnight game release every once in a while. It just proves that most people who use the iPhones are complete idiots and will buy anything with a new name. The one dude admitted to owning a 4s and didn't even realize he had the exact same phone in his hand.

I'm happy to agree with this. 95% of iPhone user base are pretty stupid, though i'd hope not many of them are *that* stupid to not even be able to tell its the same phone they currently use.

It is a really simple and easy phone to use, which is why it attracts so many clueless people. It's just like 99% of people are clueless about the spec of their car, computer etc.

But there are a small minority of us who properly understand the iphone, ios, android.. all the specs, all the features, the technical stuff.. and yet still like the iPhone for whatever reason that is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom