Potentially the longest thread in history...

Oooooooh! I just caught a tidbit that might be interesting to some. It seems that T-Mobile (USA) is about to start offereing unlimited data for $30/$20 a month ($30 for Classic plans, $20 for Value plans).

T-Mo already offers "unlimited" data (in a way) with the 2GB, 5GB, and 10GB features, but this one does not have a cap that will throttle your speeds, period. It is about the same price as the 5GB but does not include (nor is it matchable with) the mobile hot spot feature that is part of the 5/10GB and also available by itself. Outside of that it looks like a killer deal for heavy mobile users.

T-Mobile Will Introduce New “Unlimited” Data Plan That's Actually Unlimited | | TmoNewsTmoNews

oh relly then most of the big name djs use pioneer stuff.
Most big name DJs don't use their own PA system. If they are doing small time gigs the gear is probably rented or they aren't big name. I have 8 years experience doing big time gigs working with expensive top of the line PA gear, then add on to the years that I worked with my dad. I know a thing or two about GOOD gear. Pioneer make decent car audio, but they are no where near the big name in any form of audio. That being said, I have a Pioneer DIN, and when I can afford it I will be replacing it.

Oooooooh! I just caught a tidbit that might be interesting to some. It seems that T-Mobile (USA) is about to start offereing unlimited data for $30/$20 a month ($30 for Classic plans, $20 for Value plans).

T-Mo already offers "unlimited" data (in a way) with the 2GB, 5GB, and 10GB features, but this one does not have a cap that will throttle your speeds, period. It is about the same price as the 5GB but does not include (nor is it matchable with) the mobile hot spot feature that is part of the 5/10GB and also available by itself. Outside of that it looks like a killer deal for heavy mobile users.

T-Mobile Will Introduce New “Unlimited” Data Plan That's Actually Unlimited | | TmoNewsTmoNews
Yea they shoulda offered something like this back in December. I would have stayed with them.

Re: Today I have...

If I want to be able to really work with the equipment I'm just going to have to learn it myself.

If you still have your academy creds, log in and download Packet Tracer. Sim program, hell awesome.

Today I've started the hunt for my own place, starting to feel a bit cramped at home and I reckon it's high time to get things rolling.

What kinda of music do you play? the type determines what's best....
When it comes to PA it doesn't matter. You go to a concert hall or main stage and the same gear is used for each act. The specs and quality of speakers, amps, and FoH gear determines the sound. JBL owns Pioneer in all aspects of both PA and car audio.

I asked my friend why he rarely responds to me in the evening anymore, and if he does, it's hours later.
His response: "Because i'm doing important **** on minecraft so don't have time"

What the ****. PAUSE THE GAME ******. ITS NOT EVEN A FAST PACED GAME !?

Thats the saddest and most ridiculous thing someone has said to me in a long time while actually being serious. And i'm getting pretty sick of it. He is all too happy to talk to me when he wants me to do something for him over TeamViewer or wants advice on new PC components.. but when I need him to do something he is 'busy' on minecraft. Even when I needed an urgent response for a work reference, nope, too busy playing games to respond.

I asked my friend why he rarely responds to me in the evening anymore, and if he does, it's hours later.
His response: "Because i'm doing important **** on minecraft so don't have time"

What the ****. PAUSE THE GAME ******. ITS NOT EVEN A FAST PACED GAME !?

Thats the saddest and most ridiculous thing someone has said to me in a long time while actually being serious. And i'm getting pretty sick of it. He is all too happy to talk to me when he wants me to do something for him over TeamViewer or wants advice on new PC components.. but when I need him to do something he is 'busy' on minecraft. Even when I needed an urgent response for a work reference, nope, too busy playing games to respond.

It is kinda easy to lose track of time with MC tho lol.

When it comes to PA it doesn't matter. You go to a concert hall or main stage and the same gear is used for each act. The specs and quality of speakers, amps, and FoH gear determines the sound. JBL owns Pioneer in all aspects of both PA and car audio.

ALL the concert halls and clubs use JBL around here. Monitors, speakers all of it. They either have a monopoly on the area or they make the best ****. lol

Pioneer is one of those brands you hear a lot about growing up and associate it with good quality, until you grow up and realize what quality really is. I was guilty of it, I used to love Pioneer stuff (to their credit, the stuff they make is definitely decent and well-priced), but have since moved onto much better quality brand knowledge.

JBL all the way for anything music related, if you can afford it.

Speaking of which, I've really been wanting an EON monitor, but I honestly don't have much use for it in a recording environment right now.

Back
Top Bottom