Potentially the longest thread in history...

Most all drag strips do allow the public, I was referencing large oval tracks that tend to be closed most the time. Some of them have open days for the public to race upon provided they follow a set of rules and pay the fees.

I hugged a dvd player because thats what your mom told me to do...

Back to using my GS1 for right now. Was able to flash it to JB, and get my gophone SIM to work. In the process, I tried backing up my GS2 and it decided to derp on me. Too lazy to fix that, not to mention GPS didn't want to work and neither did sending pics with this sim. I could receive them though, super weird. Works good on the GS1.

*sigh*

Nothing like combing through the last 500 sign-ups banhammering spammers. This shtick gets old...

Re: Today I have...

The massive issue of Metro aside pushing for an upgrade at this point pretty much says those guys don't have the slightest clue what they are doing. Windows 8 RTM just went public yesterday so there is no way they could have done any meaningful amount of testing in such a short time.

Edit: I just upgraded the ram in my laptop and it reminded my why I am a ThinkPad fanboy. The entire process literally took well under two minutes. Two simple latches release the battery and then two standard Phillips head screws remove the panel covering the ram. When I installed the SSD it was equally easy, a single screw releases the hard drive caddy and then it is a simple matter of popping out the old drive and sticking in the new one.

I wish all laptop manufacturers made their system so easy to work on.

***** please, if you wanted an easy to upgrade laptop, why not get the rMBP ?

Back
Top Bottom