Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today, I laughed at all the idiots that said Blizzard and Activision was impossible to hack. What will be more interesting is if they are hacked once again, but credit information is stolen, or accounts get wiped out due to such hacks.

Other than that, I played some games with a buddy, ate some pizza, drank some beer and relaxed.

Just got back from vacation.
It was nice to see my family :big_smile: Ocean City was fun too.

900 miles is a long way to drive :dead:

Today I am toying around with FRAPS and making game videos. I get asked so many times if my 2500k is enough so basically proving it. Think I'm having a slight drive problem though.

Probably going to be in the minority here, and get a load of hassle but I think Black Ops 2 is looking alright. Certainly a lot better than MW3 and the original black ops. Actually looks like they are changing things up (class system etc.) and game modes.

I guess I will find out exactly how much they have changed it on Wednesday when they are streaming multiplayer footage and explaining a few things.

I have some advice for you - stop breaking your collarbone :)

Down hill bikes are so much fun though!!

This isn't me but this is the trail.. Skip to 1:12 and at the bottom of the wood bridge there are cinderblock pavers you have to ride over, I hit those full force. with my shoulder. I just stopped moving, idk. maybe it was my fault maybe not but it broke me off and broke me bike. well flattened the front tire.

Probably going to be in the minority here, and get a load of hassle but I think Black Ops 2 is looking alright. Certainly a lot better than MW3 and the original black ops. Actually looks like they are changing things up (class system etc.) and game modes.

I guess I will find out exactly how much they have changed it on Wednesday when they are streaming multiplayer footage and explaining a few things.
Too bad the main complaint about all CoD is the engine has been the same for YEARS.

Back
Top Bottom