Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Yup, I don't think it was allowed to be used in the skirmish. They were filming for something I think. The bullets must have been at least a gram and 2-3 times bigger than your average 6mm.

Want some pic to come back of a 3 eyed alien pointing a plasma pistol at the camera.

If that happens I will punch my RMBP in the screen 19 times.

Most embarrassing moment of my life.

I just went to the Apple store to use quickpay to get some headphones. And then tragedy, I needed help from an Apple Genius.

I know iOS like the back of my hand.. but this time, I needed further help. The EasyPay future refused to show itself in the Apple App despite my best efforts. Then I finally asked for help.. and I was humiliated, it was the most basic thing. I had Location Services permission turned off for the Apple store so it couldn't detect I was in an Apple store :cry:

I'm just going to sit in a corner and cry myself to sleep.

:OhGodWhy:

I remember iFargle getting this KB
Max Keyboard Nighthawk X9 Red Backlit Mechanical Keyboard
looked pretty neat.

I like that one... :drool:

Most embarrassing moment of my life.

I just went to the Apple store to use quickpay to get some headphones. And then tragedy, I needed help from an Apple Genius.

I know iOS like the back of my hand.. but this time, I needed further help. The EasyPay future refused to show itself in the Apple App despite my best efforts. Then I finally asked for help.. and I was humiliated, it was the most basic thing. I had Location Services permission turned off for the Apple store so it couldn't detect I was in an Apple store :cry:

I'm just going to sit in a corner and cry myself to sleep.

:OhGodWhy:

That Apple Genius was probably like: :YouMad:

I like that one... :drool:

That Apple Genius was probably like: :YouMad:

Probably more like this after he left: :AwwwYea:

Well I wasn't too nooby he checked like 10 things first which I confirmed I had already done, then he was like "Hm.. check location services for me quickly" and I was their in like 1 second. BAM. So I must of atleast gave off the impression that I could use the phone to some extent :p I'm hoping he has had to deal with far worse..

And in my defence it was the first time I had ever used EasyPay, I wasn't even aware it needed location services...

I'm innocent !!!!!!!!!!!!

.....I guess I have to drink yet another shot of vodka.

On a plus note, today I started plans to fly to mars wearing a 3 eyed alien costume with a plasma pistol.

Was trying to figure out why my friend's (3-year-old) laptop wouldn't connect. Turned out his wireless adaptor (or the drivers for it) doesn't support WPA2 - only WPA. Took me a while to figure that out as I really didn't expect it. Solved it by changing the WAP to be WPA+WPA2 rather than just WPA.

Back
Top Bottom