Potentially the longest thread in history...

You should have been able to get a free SIM from your carrier. I know T-Mobile will give you a SIM for free at any retail T-Mo store, or can send you one. Surely AT&T will do the same. Since you already have everything backed up it would be a snap.

I thought they did, but when I worked for AT&T we sold them for 10 bucks each, so I wasn't sure. But even so, I was lazy and feeling adventurous.

:CloseEnough:

Re: Today I have...

Looking for some really good movies to watch or TV series to start. Any suggestions?

Criminal Minds, any season. All seasons. There's 7 of them.

Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior is okay, but not as good. Got cancelled after the first season, and it ended on a cliffhanger.

:Fuu:

You should have been able to get a free SIM from your carrier. I know T-Mobile will give you a SIM for free at any retail T-Mo store, or can send you one. Surely AT&T will do the same. Since you already have everything backed up it would be a snap.

AT&T will give you the first replacement free, the second one (if it's lost or damaged-not if it just needs replaced) they'll charge you $25.

Cellone when bought out by Verizon in this area charged $50 for a SIM that went bad on my phone, and they wouldn't give me a SIM that worked on my phone, which at the time cost a bit over $250, they tried to force me to "upgrade" to a far ****tier phone and get locked into yet another contract with Verizon for 3 years. They rather loved with the state attorney general said our Cellone contract was void the moment verizon bought them and we was no longer bound by it for the remainder, which was just under a year. Got outta that with no termination fees... If only they would have given me a working SIM card...

Cellone when bought out by Verizon in this area charged $50 for a SIM that went bad on my phone, and they wouldn't give me a SIM that worked on my phone, which at the time cost a bit over $250, they tried to force me to "upgrade" to a far ****tier phone and get locked into yet another contract with Verizon for 3 years. They rather loved with the state attorney general said our Cellone contract was void the moment verizon bought them and we was no longer bound by it for the remainder, which was just under a year. Got outta that with no termination fees... If only they would have given me a working SIM card...

I had Cellone before AT&T bought the out here. Those were the good days. $50/month unlimited calling was a killer deal back then. Everyone hear had it.

Nope, The Sprint and At&t Galaxy S2's have 1.2ghz Cortex A9 dual cores, the Tmobile Galaxy S2 has a 1.5ghz Scorpion dual core, and all US Galaxy S3's have a 1.5ghz Krait dual cores. While Krait and Scorpion are both Qualcomm designs Krait is much never and is considerably faster clock per clock.

A 1.5GHz dual core for a phone?! I'm still using a 2.3GHz dual core in my desktop!

Back
Top Bottom