Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Double post woo WHO CARES. Off Topic ftw.

Today (literally starting at 2am) I have been rearranging my bedroom while Andi rearranged the spare room (her art room basically) to make room for this monster amp and all my recording stuff. I just mostly finished about 30 minutes ago. Now I have to lug a bunch of crap to storage so I can go through it later, then clean up what's left...and I'll have a new chill spot photo WOO!

**** I am tired.

real ****ing hard to get to sleep while listening to ****ing foxes ****ing every few minutes. every ****ing night without fail.

Hey, everybody what goes on?!

I decided to come by and checkout my old home on the interwebs!

Wazzup, little brother. Great to see your mug around here.

For those who don't know Vernon, he used to be a very active member and mod here but work and school pulled him away.

OK, phones have been ordered. Of course mine, my wife's, and her mom's are all on backorder...

:Deskflip:

Re: Today I have...

Nice! I think I just have too much stuff rofl. I'm a bit of a packrat sometimes. Not to mention all the furniture...bed, couches, bookshelves (4 of them), small dining table, Andi's "art table" (old wooden chair/table combo from a ranch-style restaurant), TV stand, computer desk, computer chair...moving is a huge ordeal for me rofl.

Not to mention my TV, uggggh moving that is a huge pain.
Yea we just finished the last half which was dresser and washer/dryer. We still have a lot more stuff but unlike last time I'm not risking bringing a ton of stuff here and if something happens not be able to move back out.

As was said, last night we moved in to our new apartment and today finished moving the bigger stuff. A large majority of the important stuff is here and I had some time to setup my PC and grab some internet. Also my bday, so a friend of mine decided to get me a 6 pack of Reese's big cups and a large bag of Cheetos Queso. So much for trying to shed a few pounds lol.

Back
Top Bottom