Potentially the longest thread in history...

Europe wins.

552243_10150958514941840_699350777_n.jpg

Re: Today I have...

How come you need Flash? I haven't needed it in my two years of using Android.

How come you need Flash? I haven't needed it in my two years of using Android.

Streaming video and/or some sites still use it. For example earlier this year I watched some NCAA basketball tournament games on my phone from ESPN's site for free while I would have had to pay money to use their mobile app for the same games. I've also noticed that a lot of car dealerships around here still use flash for their sites.

In Bluewater shopping centre at the moment, about to watch the new Batman film. Thought I might as well go to a good cinema to watch it even though it takes an extra hour and a bit to get to.

I don't know about the US but no one listens to the drinking age over here. I would say the majority of 14 year olds have been drunk on at least one occasion. Me, my friends, and pretty much everyone I knew had - we just drank like everyone else, on a friday night when you go round someones house or out. I went to a pretty middle class school too.. probably even worse at more deprived areas where drinking levels are higher.

In Bluewater shopping centre at the moment, about to watch the new Batman film. Thought I might as well go to a good cinema to watch it even though it takes an extra hour and a bit to get to.

Wear a kevlar vest.

Back
Top Bottom