Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

My problem was with you complaining about the wellfare. As soon as his job was on the line you thought you needed that extra cash to afford your habbits. That is the thoughts of many Americans today and the reason why we have so many leeches that don't deserve that money. I don't give a rats ass really if you are spoiled and don't have to manage your own money yet. But complaining about something you don't need when others desperately do ****es me off.

+1 to this. The time to start adjusting your lifestyle to losing a job is before it happens. If you start cutting back now you can at least have some money saved off of to live on when you are unemployed.

You don't have upgrade anytime in the US? Here we can get a new phone every month as long as the term increases by an equal period if we want to.

My problem was with you complaining about the wellfare. As soon as his job was on the line you thought you needed that extra cash to afford your habbits. That is the thoughts of many Americans today and the reason why we have so many leeches that don't deserve that money. I don't give a rats ass really if you are spoiled and don't have to manage your own money yet. But complaining about something you don't need when others desperately do ****es me off.

To get back on topic, I split it off with Mariah. Therapist session did absolutely nothing like I thought. I don't feel like going through a week of wondering what she will do next so I decided for my own sake it was best for me.

I know, I realized that after the argument months back, it's why I never went on it. I had an ignorant view on it.

+1 to this. The time to start adjusting your lifestyle to losing a job is before it happens. If you start cutting back now you can at least have some money saved off of to live on when you are unemployed.

We have..I thought I had said this already. We have a lot saved and are in the process of downsizing our house to reduce the mortgage. The money I had inherited to pay for some of my Uni fees is also not needed because I left, so my parents have that now too, along with other money elsewhere.

Just checked the shipping for my Nexus 7. Expected delivery is tomorrow :D

Gratz.

You dropped from university while your parents were paying for it? Wtf I wish my parents paid for mine.

You dropped from university while your parents were paying for it? Wtf I wish my parents paid for mine.

No, I paid with my inheritence money from relatives that passed away and I had also took out a student loan - as is the norm.
But then I dropped out, and gave them the money I was using for University for a number of reasons.

Back
Top Bottom