Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

On a ****ty PSU? Wow...

Anyone see a problem here? Help!

View attachment 5326

Small pic is small... My media partition shows up in disk management, but not in explorer? Just started doing this when I turned the laptop back on. No OS/hardware changes.

You haven't given it a drive letter apparently.

Edit: Aww, ninja'd by yourself.

I actually like Win8 Release Preview.

And now they are following apple with cheap OS upgrades then I am pretty likely to buy it.

I like the improvements they made to the traditional desktop interface, but I can't help but feel like they just strapped Metro onto an updated Win7. To me, Metro is a horrible interface for a non touchscreen device. I know, there are ways around it, but I just feel it shouldn't even be there in the first place.

metro even looked bad in my office. I'll take a dark slick interface over some garish colored blocks anyday.

also you can't change the font.... i hate segoeui. so sick of seeing nothing but it. I change all my fonts to candara and it's much nicer and friendlier looking and prettier.

I believe the van is all electric as well. I hope I can get this sorted out. I'd be very sad to see this car go. It got us through some tough times when we had no money, and couldn't afford any big vehicle repairs. I generally hate Chrysler, and we had another van from them that was a total POS, but this one has held up beyond belief. Smoothest riding car I had, up until my XC60.

Grand Caravan? What year? One the older ones with a 3.3l V6 or larger v6? They used a transmission similar to the ones in earlier intrepids, horrible transmissions. Drop it off at a shop and let them do a rebuild if you really wanna keep it. Make damned sure that shop doesn't but dex in the tranny, Dodge loves ATF4, not "dex with an additive to make it compatable". Nothing but a load of horse ****, and chem tests show it.

So I started downloading Witcher 2 awhile ago. Pretty suprised when I saw this....

b764a7a14690ae2ebf778eba9cdbe1e3.png

My internet speed.

Highest peak I ever get is around 1.6-1.7 and I usually sit around 1.2-1.5 for steam downloads.

I'm hoping for there to be a Flash Sale or Community Choice on Witcher 2; £18's still a bit deep for me when I'm broke :p

metro even looked bad in my office. I'll take a dark slick interface over some garish colored blocks anyday.

also you can't change the font.... i hate segoeui. so sick of seeing nothing but it. I change all my fonts to candara and it's much nicer and friendlier looking and prettier.

You can have a dark grey background. Though the icons are still colored.

So I started downloading Witcher 2 awhile ago. Pretty suprised when I saw this....

b764a7a14690ae2ebf778eba9cdbe1e3.png

My internet speed.

Highest peak I ever get is around 1.6-1.7 and I usually sit around 1.2-1.5 for steam downloads.

Yeah erm Steams reported speeds are often wrong. It told me I was downloading a 650Kbps a while ago which is impossible on a 3Mbit sync. And unsurprisingly it still took the same amount of time to DL as it it would of at 300Kbps.

Back
Top Bottom