Potentially the longest thread in history...

I'm guessing you didn't read that or something. The "our apartment" thing was 2 days ago when we were still together in our hotel waiting for approval. I'm not getting an apartment as I can't afford it, hence car time. I've been stay at home dad only making money on fridays which is what kept us going until she got this job.

Cheapest we have found not in ghetto areas is 635 a month with a single bathroom.
In all honesty before I make full judgement on what is going to happen I'm going to wait to see what she does once she is out of her grandparents house. She completely denies it but I'm 99% positive she just has family whispering in her ears. The last time we split was when she stayed at her moms house for a few days. Yesterday her grandma got mad at me because she twisted my words around and thought I was bad talking Mariah. Next thing I know Mariah is talking to me about then here we go with this BS again.

Re: Today I have...

Proof? I wouldn't be surprised if a S2000 could take out those on a track much less the Z06.
Proof? Sure come down to the local track. No V6 hunk of junk is going to take these out lol ohhhh no. One is dropping 650 to the wheels with a mild boost. They aren't stock small blocks if you haven't figured that out.

Proof? Sure come down to the local track. No V6 hunk of junk is going to take these out lol ohhhh no. One is dropping 650 to the wheels with a mild boost. They aren't stock small blocks if you haven't figured that out.

And? Notice I said track not drag strip. It could have 1000hp at wheels and I still would put my money on the Z06.

The S2k is a i4 also.

I see people who make minimum wage buying cars that are over 30k and live in crap to afford that ride. That means that anybody who can afford 1000 a month can afford a car that's 100k depending on their down and credit.

I know a few classic Mustangs and Camaros that can outrun most modern cars today. Just because it's old doesn't mean squat.

Firstly, 100k with the least payments possible at my credit union (lowest interest rate and longest term) would be almost 1300 a month, there's no way to hit 1000 on a 96 month loan even if your interest rate was 0.1%. It would absolutely have to depend on the down payment, and people who barely make enough to have a car payment that large probably can't afford a high down payment in the first place.

Secondly, that's just stupid. I don't need to spend that much on a flashy car just to boost my ego. Give me a decent car with good/useful features for 20k and I'll buy it...which is what I did. I'm cool with 325/month for a payment thanks. I'll spend my extra money that's not wasting away on things like a big ass TV and music equipment.

Besides, my hatchback can outrun most of the "sport" cars around here...not because it's faster mechanically, but everyone driving around here is a friggin' wimp. They'll put on a burst of speed to get in front of you then slow down so they don't get pulled over...I say **** it, and pass them myself going 75-80 all the way to where I'm going. Do it every night at work for my lunch break. It helps to know where the cops hide.

And? Notice I said track not drag strip.

The S2k is a i4 also.
They are Trans Am cars and will do track as well.

The most common S2000 mod is a V6 swap for better competition with the big boys. The only 4banger motor I respect is the Boxer.

Edit: I'm looking for pics or videos of at least one of the 67s on the track website. Not having any luck so far.

Edit2: I just lold ****ing hard.

e334a2dd4

Firstly, 100k with the least payments possible at my credit union (lowest interest rate and longest term) would be almost 1300 a month, there's no way to hit 1000 on a 96 month loan even if your interest rate was 0.1%. It would absolutely have to depend on the down payment, and people who barely make enough to have a car payment that large probably can't afford a high down payment in the first place.

Secondly, that's just stupid. I don't need to spend that much on a flashy car just to boost my ego. Give me a decent car with good/useful features for 20k and I'll buy it...which is what I did. I'm cool with 325/month for a payment thanks. I'll spend my extra money that's not wasting away on things like a big ass TV and music equipment.

Besides, my hatchback can outrun most of the "sport" cars around here...not because it's faster mechanically, but everyone driving around here is a friggin' wimp. They'll put on a burst of speed to get in front of you then slow down so they don't get pulled over...I say **** it, and pass them myself going 75-80 all the way to where I'm going. Do it every night at work for my lunch break. It helps to know where the cops hide.
Key words, at your credit union. Somebody who really wants the car or seriously has no life can save up 10 grand or more to drop as a down. If you can afford 1000 a month then before you actually buy the car you can set back 1000 for say a year and that's 12k right there for a down. 2 years, 24k for a down. The price of the car or value in that bracket isn't going to depreciate in a few years, especially something like a 911 GT3, ect. I personally know guys who would do this, and did with cars around 75k. They make 20/h and have a 75k car (or in that area of price). As was said, this is why the economy is so bad and why the credit system is ****ed. Try not to forget exactly how stupid the general public is.
And preach to the choir man, you are talking to a guy who buys his cars off of CL to NOT have any kind of payment. All of my vehicles are paid for.

Back
Top Bottom