Potentially the longest thread in history...

Because all the good FPS players are playing BF3.

It might also have something to do with me being a juggernaut and just spamming the grenade launcher at enemies that were really far away.
One of the matches I just fired the grenade launcher at a group of enemies as soon as I got in the game and got a triple kill that way. :D

I wouldn't say BF3 is a particularly skillful shooter. Sure there are good and bad players. But nothing like CSS, where 95% of people suck and only a very small proportion have mastered it.

In other news I was looking at one of these NAS drives Synology DS212+ 2 Bay NAS Enclosure: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
I got raped hard on CSS because everybody does the exact same thing each map. I like a game where some maps require squad tactics (ha, if you can get people to do that) and others are run around and shoot people up.
Then again on CSS I didn't know the maps and I needed a friend to give me an example of how to shoot accurately on that game. It's rubbish IMO.

Edit: Is it wrong for me to think that if you need to wear a thick ass bath robe type thing to stay warm in your house, that maybe you keep your house too cold?

BF3 is a better game than CSS, but that is probably just because I am one of the many people that play CSS and are just happy to get an even KDR at the end of the match. Maybe if I were pro i'd enjoy it more.

I don't play BF3 anymore though because I hate all the lens flare and sun effects, dust and **** getting in my way. Lens flare is not realistic, in any way. Human eyes do not have lens flare, they also have extremely high dynamic range, extremely few scenarios in the world are too bright for the eyes to cope with. It just ****es me off no end. I like sharp, clean looking games I guess. Dust blowing around may be realistic, but I don't like it in real life so why would I like it in a game.

BF3 is a better game than CSS, but that is probably just because I am one of the many people that play CSS and are just happy to get an even KDR at the end of the match. Maybe if I were pro i'd enjoy it more.

I don't play BF3 anymore though because I hate all the lens flare and sun effects, dust and **** getting in my way. Lens flare is not realistic, in any way. Human eyes do not have lens flare, they also have extremely high dynamic range, extremely few scenarios in the world are too bright for the eyes to cope with. It just ****es me off no end. I like sharp, clean looking games I guess. Dust blowing around may be realistic, but I don't like it in real life so why would I like it in a game.
What lens flare are you speaking of?
Dust, smoke, and particles are all part of the realistic experience people moan and whine about that they wanted after BF2.
What you just said goes along the lines of what I have been saying since games have been getting more graphically demanding and realistic. When a game comes out people say oh it should have had this and this. Then when the next one comes out they don't like that anymore.

Just watched this episode. I lold.

tglol.jpg

It's supposed to mimic having some form of eye protection on. If you play the SP you can see one of the other guys wearing what I'm talking about. I do agree though, that it is annoying.

Re: Today I have...

Exactly. Poor mans 911. A guy who wants to drive a Porsche but can't afford a good one. Usually these guys are pricks trying to over compensate.

Not surprising seeing as almost everyone can't afford what you guys consider a good one. Even used 911's are insanely priced, you will spend $30k minimum to get one that isn't ancient or a piece of crap.

Lens flare is realistic...

Lens flare. Asin, Lens flare. I've never seen a normal soldier wear a lens. I don't see lens flare through my eye, and I don't see it wearing ski goggles, so unless they are wearing some future tech **** with a zoom lens pair of glasses virtual reality thing then i've no idea where it comes from.

Back
Top Bottom