Potentially the longest thread in history...

I decided to give Sins of a solar empire today. The tutorials kind of bored me but i persevered.

Then I started a game, next thing I knew I had been playing for over 2hours and hadn't even met my enemy yet.

:CerealSpit:

Addicting game is addicting.

I decided to give Sins of a solar empire today. The tutorials kind of bored me but i persevered.

Then I started a game, next thing I knew I had been playing for over 2hours and hadn't even met my enemy yet.

:CerealSpit:

Addicting game is addicting.

Sins is certainly like that, whenever we have a lan party we usually end up playing it for 7-8 hours strait.

Re: Today I have...

When I see middle aged men in sports cars, I look to see how white their hair is.

:TrueStory:

coughcoughmidlifecrisiscough.

Sports cars are fine it's just porsche coxters and mx5's/miatas. Middle aged men in a Jag XK-R or any Aston, Merc SL.. awesome.

Most of the guys I know who have Miatas have them as track cars. There are actually a couple of older Miatas here in town with V8 swaps, I know of at least one with a 350hp ls1 and another with a Ford 302.

Whats with all of the Boxter hate? It's mid engine design is fundamentally superior to the 911. If the Cayman got the same engine/suspension/etc as the top end 911s it would be incredible.

Most of the guys I know who have Miatas have them as track cars. There are actually a couple of older Miatas here in town with V8 swaps, I know of at least one with a 350hp ls1 and another with a Ford 302.

Whats with all of the Boxter hate? It's mid engine design is fundamentally superior to the 911. If the Cayman got the same engine/suspension/etc as the top end 911s it would be incredible.

The car itself is undoubtedly good, it's just the type of buyer it attracts.

How exactly is it possible for me to play Tribes Ascend online and play 4 different matches, and not go negative in K-D in any of them, when I'm using nVidia GeForce 6150SE for my graphics? It's like a slideshow for me, yet somehow I don't die more than I kill people. My first match I didn't even die. XD

Back
Top Bottom