Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

You know what sucks the most ? getting a chairlift to the top of a mountain with ski's on a nice sunny day. Going for a nice hot drink at the cafe.. 10 minutes later random huge storm arrives out of nowhere, lift is instantly closed because of 100mph winds coming over the peak of a mountain, and then realising the only way down is to ski. Skiing in 100mph winds is pretty much the scariest thing I have ever done.

I live in a very geographically dead location... We get excited for signs of rain. There are no seasons here.. Just hot and mild :tongue:

EDIT: To stay on topic...
Today I have mowed the lawn and am now drinking a Rockstar while installing Company of Heroes and playing Minecraft!

I live in a very geographically dead location... We get excited for signs of rain. There are no seasons here.. Just hot and mild :tongue:
I want to live somewhere that's exactly that, except cold and mild instead.

Take it to your local Google Android store and they'll just replace it there and then. Oh wait..

:Peeking:

Sorry couldn't resist. But I do sympathize with you, I bricked my iPhone while abroad with no way of getting a replacement till I got back so spent many hours on the web trying to figure out if and how you could restore it.

Android is way more hackable than iOS I am sure there is a way to sort it.

Back
Top Bottom