Potentially the longest thread in history...

I actually liked XIII, but the story is mucho lacking by comparison.

Oh man. Now I want to play Super Mario RPG. :MeGusta:
I thought the battle system was crap, the story was....non existent, and every 5 minutes is a cutscene. I just couldn't get into it at all.

Edit: But I'd nail Lightning to a wall if she was real.
:MeGusta:

Re: Today I have...

Oh yea I forgot to add. Yesterday was ****ing terrible.
Thursday night we were told to be out by the weekend. Was pretty vague and we both had work so I had it setup for us to leave early in the AM today (saturday). One truck, one shot, gone. Went to work last night and Mariah said she was getting texts from them saying we had to be out by midnight. I don't get out of the club till around 1:30 at the earliest so kinda ****ed. The wait staff filled me in on some **** and I said if they give you **** call the non emergency line or I will. The constable will come out and tell them they can't legally kick us out without 72 hour notice or they need to go to the court and get a notice. She did that, but ****ed up. She brought most of our **** here but by the time she got back they had packed up most of our **** and put it on the porch. Being the wuss she is let them push her around cause I was gone. When I got home I had found out they grabbed my second Asus LCD, have our 45 dollar shower head, 40 bucks in curtains, all of our food, some baby ****, her Orca headphones, our step ladder, 30 bucks in lights, and more **** I havent figured out yet.
So PP is down to a single monitor setup, I have no idea where half my PC stuff is, I think they snagged my original release date N64 and SNES with games and a few other things but not positive as I haven't had time to go through the ****. Also, I apologize for typing **** everywhere. It's the S word. Currently we are at a hotel and can't do anything until monday and each night is costing us.
:Fuu::Fuu::Fuu:

I have been without power for a week and dealing with extreme heat and lots of other stress....

if you guys want you can check it out on facebook....

June 2012 North American derecho - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

is what I went thru.

i have to say though my area really handled itself really well thru this and it makes me like it way more.

We got some of that; though not nearly the amount of rain we needed. Today it got up to 98 here, but the "feel like" temp was 109... Then around 3:30 some nasty storms moved in for about half an hour, took trees out, shelters from last night, the power, and a lot more. I went outside just recently to discover an oak fell on my car... What a coincidence, the only person I can speak to with Nationwide is a computer... How you holding up after the week without power?

im holding up ok... very tired and take a while for everyone to rebuild and get their **** together

A week without power ? Why ?

edit:

Oh nvm. Though I don't get why it was so bad, sure it covered a big area but winds were only 92mph max ?

A week without power ? Why ?

edit:

Oh nvm. Though I don't get why it was so bad, sure it covered a big area but winds were only 92mph max ?
92mph can take out almost any power line in the US. When your go further out into rural areas the worse off power lines are.

92mph can take out almost any power line in the US. When your go further out into rural areas the worse off power lines are.

I see. We have storms with winds around that speed especially up north around scotland.. but they tend to be more localised and only badly effect coastal regions or cities fairly close to the coast.. so a few thousand lose power and thats about it. Inland storms here are tiny, but can be intense for 20 or 30 minutes. One hit about 5 miles away from here but all I witnessed was some light rain. Which is fortunate because the hail ****ed peoples cars right up.

Lol @ Chavs ^

Back
Top Bottom