Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I have done totally nothing, the other day as its now Friday this being wednesday. I went to the local shop and won £100 on those new Lotto instant Win Scrach Cards for £10 I slated in a post on here in the Members section. Yes that rite I hold my head up, I slated them but to be quite honest I have Won a **** load of money on them £10, £20, £30, £50, and £100 all at different times, but it feels Good.:big_grin:

They sure know how to combat terrorists...

Yah. They have six rapier anti aircraft missile launchers placed on top of buildings throughout London at the moment to counter any terrorist threat from the air during the olympics.

Overkill maybe but totally cool.

Well I just got told we need to give the roomies money by tomorrow morning or we have to be out by this weekend. We are applying for new apartments in the morning as well and I hope the app doesn't take too long to go through. And when it does, we get approved. Trying to move 2 rooms of stuff in a matter of hours is not fun.

Not entirely liking the Olympics being there as it will delay Top Gear.
:Deskflip:

No TG over here till 2013 :( I don't know if you get to watch them after us, though.

Though I did actually see Jeremy driving through a town near here this evening day in a BMW M3. Thats the 2nd time i've seen him driving now in two years :)

No TG over here till 2013 :( I don't know if you get to watch them after us, though.

Though I did actually see Jeremy driving through a town near here this evening day in a BMW M3. Thats the 2nd time i've seen him driving now in two years :)
Really? Driving the **** mobile? Oh wait, those are Audi's.

Diablo 2 and Starcraft: BW... Those are a PITA to get working on Win7 at times, slow to launch, laggy, and blizzard hasn't released a single major update for those games so they can more easily use a system. Starcraft at least got an update so you could enable a form of throttling so it doesn't cause a multi-core CPU to sit at 100% the entire time. Diablo 2, 25FPS in single player.... I have to setup LAN games to get 60FPS, and I still get ping to other players on the lan at around 100ms... :-\

I ever had a problem with Diablo II on W7.

I do, quiet often, mostly lag/startup related on single player. Online or using any type of networked game most the issues go away. The biggest issue was from when Vista and Win7 first came out, game wouldn't load due to compatibility issues in the exe properties.

Back
Top Bottom