Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I learnt don't smoke e-cigarettes on a bus. Its pretty funny, someone saw vapor on a bus and phoned the police, they turned up in force with armed police and army bomb disposal squads, and closed the entire M6 (pretty much UK's busiest highway)... then found out it was a man with an e-cigarette.

I like how they made all the passengers sit on the road and then guard them with armed men. LOL! - feel sorry for them.

I don't use the voice part of my phone at all. My friend uses the voice thing to text constantly and I'm like....I don't want people hearing what I'm conversing about. That's the whole point of a text. I also don't use voice dial because I couldn't figure out how to make it work with my Jawbone 2. When I did I broke the earpiece in my pocket 2 days later.
:Fuu:

I have to admit, I'm on a 10Mb connection and the troll icons are making the loading time of this page just a tad slower.

Dual core IP4S was a leap over single core IP4 but no one gave a crap then.

4S had dual core cpu, dual core gpu, better camera, totally revamped antennae design to get rid of IP4 problem, better noise cancellation tech, numerous OS improvements.. but everyone flamed it just because it looked the same.

And the Galaxy S3 has all of those upgrades plus a substantial display upgrade, NFC, and a complete redesign.

The noise cancellation on A5 isn't custom, AFAIK it's a Audience chip just like the Samsung Captivate had two years ago.

And the Galaxy S3 has all of those upgrades plus a substantial display upgrade, NFC, and a complete redesign.

The noise cancellation on A5 isn't custom, AFAIK it's a Audience chip just like the Samsung Captivate had two years ago.

My point wasn't that it was the first to have it or anything, I know it's not, my point was it does have it and Siri is programmed with that in mind.

Re: Today I have...

Today I have played quite a bit of Minecraft.. Both building and modding my graphics.

2012-07-05_18.32.15.png

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6723871/Pictures and Screenshots/2012-07-05_18.32.15.png

Back
Top Bottom