Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

If only there was some healthcare plan where the diagnosis and medicine wouldn't cost an arm and a leg...:p

Today I've eaten a cookie and automated a few people's jobs at my work (feelsbadman).

Forum in general, but then I don't spend nearly as much time on here as I used to so I might just not have spotted him.

If only there was some healthcare plan where the diagnosis and medicine wouldn't cost an arm and a leg...:p

Today I've eaten a cookie and automated a few people's jobs at my work (feelsbadman).
There is. Look in the mirror and say allergies suck and continue on. Migraine is from computer usage.

Not that Mak isn't important, because he is, but... I just watched "Act of Valor," and that movie sucked. I was then looking or some general office supplies on Newegg and saw they had Cheez-its on sale. It was a really bad deal though, so I opted to order some of these on Amazon... By some, I mean I used the company office supply account surplus to order 2 boxes for everyone in the office. But I want cheez-its right now. My wife goes "well, we don't have cheez-its, but we have Ritz and Saltines..." **** you too.

I never get any headaches or eye strain from computer use even though I sit here for a good 9 hours a day, albeit getting up for toilet, food drink and tv every so often.

But yes allergies suck A LOT. It is only low pollen count at the moment but I still get awoken at 8am by a runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes etc. I would take antihistamine before bed but it gives me a bad nights sleep and makes me have awful dreams which suck.

Back
Top Bottom