Potentially the longest thread in history...

So I have an HTC Hero just sitting around gathering dust...friend gave it to me to fix but I never worked on it and he doesn't care about it, lol. Turns out it won't go past the splash screen yay.

There should still be some way to restore the phone. If it was a Samsung device you could get the phone into download mode and flash it with the stock firmware using ODIN but apparently HTC doesn't have a tool like that. I imagine there is still some way to do it though download mode but you would need a HTC user to point you in the right direction.

Re: Today I have...

Ah, was it not powerful enough for him? :cute:
No it was another wasted purchase and he had to sell it for something else.

Today is a terrible day. Phones got shut off so now I can't get in contact with 2 people I need to talk to today for work later. Can't go pick up my help since I don't have GPS anymore and I have no idea where I'm going. Can't contact my boss to give a status update on what's going down....or even to say hey my phone is off. To add on to things my fiance is being ridiculous adding to the stress level AND my coffee tastes like crap today. I haven't gotten word from my mom on how my kid is doing which is bugging me. :angry:
Good thing is, I found my W7 flash drive to format =D

what's wrong with the kid??? and how is MM being hard??? the heat is prolly getting to her cut her some slack... im a an foul mood myself... i just used that to be productive and added a couple albums to discogs and gonna add a couple more. i cant stand bawwwing anymore.

and whyd your phones get shut off? if trhey wanna charge an assload to get back on....

you can always install google voice or skype and use them over wifi to call people.... or just use your pc, install skype and get a number, and then call using it... or just pick up a cheap trafcone from mooly mart thats like 10 dollars and put some minutes on it.... scrounge some change and do it. or find some way to get your phones back on.

and if you have a kid you HAVE to have a phone.... **** happens and will hit the fan and you really really need one when it does

what's wrong with the kid??? and how is MM being hard??? the heat is prolly getting to her cut her some slack... im a an foul mood myself... i just used that to be productive and added a couple albums to discogs and gonna add a couple more. i cant stand bawwwing anymore.

and whyd your phones get shut off? if trhey wanna charge an assload to get back on....

you can always install google voice or skype and use them over wifi to call people.... or just use your pc, install skype and get a number, and then call using it... or just pick up a cheap trafcone from mooly mart thats like 10 dollars and put some minutes on it.... scrounge some change and do it. or find some way to get your phones back on.

and if you have a kid you HAVE to have a phone.... **** happens and will hit the fan and you really really need one when it does
Nothing is wrong with the kid. My mom is watching him and I just like to know how he is doing.
It is definitely not the heat. This is personal between the 2 of us, so lets just say she is being quite ridiculous.
They got shut off because we haven't been able to pay the bill since May. Moving out of our old house with no rent has cost us when she lost her job. It figures the instant I put her on my plan she loses her job and we then can't afford it. All we have to do is pay May's bill but it's money we simply don't have right now. Our rent is coming up in a few days and we have to pay that first. Since I am paying my friend for the small PA setup he sold me to do this gig on fridays all it does is put gas in our tanks. She doesn't get her first check until the 16th which will cover all of our assets, but it's a bit too late.
Yes, I know the importance of a phone for more than just the kid. My work depends on it too as my friend who got me the gig is technically my boss for my friday shows. I was also supposed to have help today and since I can't call him with my phone he isn't answering. Either that or just being an ass and not replying.

Back
Top Bottom