Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Of course a TegraZone game is going to look better, they had help and support from Nvidia who support Android tablets using Tegra. The clue is in the name. TegraZone, for Tegra tablets. Not iOS. Even if the iPad 3 had an i7 with HD4000 GPU the tegrazone one would still look better, you can guarantee it.

That controller argument is just ridiculous, who the hell is going to carry a controller around with them to play crappy tablet games. It just defeats the point of a nice portable tablet with simple casual games.

I'm sure if Imagination decided to make a PowerVGRZone the games would look way better than on Android..

Go ahead and disagree :p , it's physics, overclocked CPUs emit more heat energy than non overclocked cpu's.
If I had a bluetooth controller I totally would. Sure would beat trying to play a DS Lite.

I said it didn't put out much more than the (close to) stock one. When properly cooled, the 2600k put out some impressive numbers at low temps. For any other processor (bar the 2500k) I would agree with you.

Edit: iPad 3? Did I miss something?

Officially just iPad, aka iPad 3, The New iPad.

I made a drinking game out of your debate replies :p every time you praise apple or mention aesthetics we take a shot. Works! XD

I made a drinking game out of your debate replies :p every time you praise apple or mention aesthetics we take a shot. Works! XD

If you want to get double drunk you can take another shot every time Puddle Jumper puts Apple down.

So I have an HTC Hero just sitting around gathering dust...friend gave it to me to fix but I never worked on it and he doesn't care about it, lol. Turns out it won't go past the splash screen yay.

Back
Top Bottom