Potentially the longest thread in history...

Those sentences do not seem to have much interconnection :p

Was riding the bus into work today at 5:14am, nobody on it but me and the driver. He looked like he was from New Zealand (sorta like this guy), pretty relaxed/friendly. I decided to move up and ask him to kill the lights and pump the music XD and he did! Best. Bus. Ride. Ever.
Pity it only lasted 7 mins haha

Seen that before... all I could do was

facepalm.jpg

Those sentences do not seem to have much interconnection :p

Was riding the bus into work today at 5:14am, nobody on it but me and the driver. He looked like he was from New Zealand (sorta like this guy), pretty relaxed/friendly. I decided to move up and ask him to kill the lights and pump the music XD and he did! Best. Bus. Ride. Ever.
Pity it only lasted 7 mins haha
Guy offered me a laptop for my 5850 after me not wanting to take 50 bucks for it. It was the dual core Compaq I mentioned earlier that I was going to use for DJing until I got a newer one. Well the dude kept dickin around and always made an excuse why we couldn't meet and do the trade. Turns out after visiting his G+ profile he is 15.

Yea I've that one and Super Speeders has quite a few bad wrecks recorded too.

Re: Today I have...

Would probably be more if it was more than just that broken. Labor costs are extremely high which is why I do most of my car work myself.

Nah the same garage fitted me new rear discs, new pads and sorted out the break fluid and any air in the system. They charged £113 for all of that - parts and labor.

That video makes no sense. He is not even going fast. I guess he put his foot down too hard while turning, and thought he was a good enough driver to have no TC or ESC on.
Though I have more questions, with the brakes on that thing at that slow of speed he could of easily stopped before hitting any of those cars. He also could of straightened up with not even a lot of skill. How damn **** was this driver ???

Nah the same garage fitted me new rear discs, new pads and sorted out the break fluid and any air in the system. They charged £113 for all of that - parts and labor.
That's because brakes are extremely easy to do. It would take me a matter of an hour or 2 to do all that and if it wasn't the Texas summer not break a sweat. Btw, I think you mean by discs rotors.

Lets put it this way. The clutch pieces I needed for my car cost a total of 157. Every shop wanted to charge me closer to 600 bucks to do the job. The work and how long it takes makes your cost at the end.

One of the commenters seems to have gotten it right IMO, auto driver newly on a stick, used to braking with his left foot. Tsk tsk tsk

Hmm, wow, thats pretty steep. I don't think it is a particularly hard to do this job as they are starting work on it tommorow and I pick it up early afternoon, so a couple hours tops considering they have other cars in. The woman on the phone said it was a fairly expensive part, so I don't know really, maybe they are charging a fortune for labor or maybe there is more to it than that one part. Also bare in mind the woman did say it would be a genuine VW part not a generic part, so that already makes it 3x more expensive than a 3rd party brand.

And no I mean discs.. Comline Auto Parts - VW Polo Brake Discs I dunno what you call them over there but here they are discs.

Back
Top Bottom