Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

HOV lanes follow the same rules as the other lanes but are reserved for loaded vehicles to avoid traffic. Here in Texas usually if you are going over 5mph yourself you will get stopped. If you are following the flow of traffic then you'll be fine.

Today I have spent way too much money that's not really mine with my newly approved Amazon store card. Yay financing.

Other than that, it's just another day at work.

Today I have dual wnics's going at the airwaves here. I was supposed to be going outside and jacking around with the radio in my car but I got as far as putting the metal coat hangers in the baby seat and that's it.

It's been a year and I'm glad to see this thread's still going and Hikari's rocking that killer II X3 720, still remember when you got that!

It's been a year and I'm glad to see this thread's still going and Hikari's rocking that killer II X3 720, still remember when you got that!

Yeah, it's still going strong, though I'm starting to overload the rest of the system haha. I don't have space to add more memory thanks to the CCF, and I don't see much of a point to replacing my 4gb with 8gb...planning an upgrade/new machine in the near future...if all goes well at least, lol.

Back
Top Bottom