Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I totally ****ing confused i've been doing quotes on different cars with different engines for about a week now. Just tried to do a new quote on moneysupermarket.com (Car insurance comparison site) and the number are totally different to before. I clicked reuse identical details on a BMW 1 Series 116D and it went from the original quote of £1650 which was fine to £2800. Some of my other quotes with more powerful engines were originally around £2100, now they are around £6500.

I've checked my details and they are 100% identical. I don't know what the heck is going on but if the latest quotes are accurate i'm extremely damn ****ed off :(

Tonight I'm at a gig. Just a big party.. This laptop is beast, I'm playing Skyrim while using Traktor Pro. Win.

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4632/gigginitup.png
Your opinions on that program vs Virtual DJ? I do Karaoke with it too.

I totally ****ing confused i've been doing quotes on different cars with different engines for about a week now. Just tried to do a new quote on moneysupermarket.com (Car insurance comparison site) and the number are totally different to before. I clicked reuse identical details on a BMW 1 Series 116D and it went from the original quote of £1650 which was fine to £2800. Some of my other quotes with more powerful engines were originally around £2100, now they are around £6500.

I've checked my details and they are 100% identical. I don't know what the heck is going on but if the latest quotes are accurate i'm extremely damn ****ed off :(
Best thing to do is physically go somewhere and ask. I use a backwoods insurance place and my insurance monthly is about 40 bucks loll.

I was considering using this time of PP's absence to bash on his defence of "could care less", however I think I'll let that one die a quiet death for the sake of the thread :p

I've been meaning to go on a weekend camping trip for quite a while now, finally got my act together and assembled a few necessities (hammock, tent, sleeping bag), if the weather holds this weekend I'll probably head off beyond the black stump
I asked my uncle who has a Masters in English and after an hour long discussion explaining my point of view he agreed with me. Bash away my good friend, I couldn't care less. By the way, I'm not exactly "absent", just can't be on TF and FB 24/7. I just pop in at different hours of the day or when I can pick up some wifi.

On that note, it looks like I'll be trading my 5850 for a dual core HP laptop so probably wont be internetless for long.

Can't stand Virtual DJ, to be honest. I think of it as a program that people use on their home theater equipment when they don't want to actually hire a DJ :p Sure, it's skinable, and has some cool FX, but have you ever tried to find a 1080p skin for it? I've found two. I think it's ridiculous that I had to go on a wild goose chase just to make the program fit my monitor. Not to mention Traktor is a MUCH more advanced program. Honestly though, in the end you're mixing tracks, and both programs will do that; just a matter of finding the one that works for you. :thumbsup:

I recommend Traktor Pro, btw :crazy:

Best thing to do is physically go somewhere and ask. I use a backwoods insurance place and my insurance monthly is about 40 bucks loll.

Turns out that doing quotes at 4am isn't accurate for whatever reason. Just did some quotes at a normal time, and they've returned to the expected price.

Soulphire, Remixed, you will both be glad to know I was about to post a car related in here.. but then.. I decided to post it in the automotive section ! ;) How kind am I.

I was considering using this time of PP's absence to bash on his defence of "could care less", however I think I'll let that one die a quiet death for the sake of the thread :p

I've been meaning to go on a weekend camping trip for quite a while now, finally got my act together and assembled a few necessities (hammock, tent, sleeping bag), if the weather holds this weekend I'll probably head off beyond the black stump

Hope the weather is better than my trip a couple of weeks ago!

Done my German tests earlier (a seperate test for reading and writing) then got a haircut. ONE TEST LEFT! but it is DT -.-

My SD card came aswell so will sort out my music soon.

Back
Top Bottom