Potentially the longest thread in history...

Sitting in my best friends driveway right now.

20120612_150702.jpg

Re: Today I have...

Just becuase justin bieber and lady gaga sell more albums doesn't mean they are better then the likes of Armin Van Buuren, Bass-T, Within Temptation, Dragonforce, Nightwish, Groove Coverage, ATB, M.I.K.E./Push, etc...

Good analogy, Remixed :sweat:

Apple selling more just means they have more sheeple in the world to follow their every whim.

+1.

Apple selling more just means they have more sheeple in the world to follow their every whim.

Plus a lot of people just think Apple are the best because they know nothing about anything. My sister wanted an iPhone, she saw my samsung galaxy and was like woah this is really cool what is it? I told her it was Android rather than IOS and she was like to me, what is android and IOS?

Sitting in my best friends driveway right now.

snip

Droool. I also like the Forester XT if built right, but I will most likly be getting an older wrx like this (When I get a new car, first comes the house lol):

View attachment 5296

LONG LIVE THE WAGON!

All these Subarus make me want to play dirt... Whats this codemasters? dirt showdown copy in my inbox? thank you!! :p

Attachments

• 557_full.jpg
    557_full.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 31
Droool. I also like the Forester XT if built right, but I will most likly be getting an older wrx like this (When I get a new car, first comes the house lol):

View attachment 5296

LONG LIVE THE WAGON!

All these Subarus make me want to play dirt... Whats this codemasters? dirt showdown copy in my inbox? thank you!! :p
Bleh, sorry but I do not like the look of that one. We are playing Dirt 3 right now lol.

^...is the situation for at least 90% of the phone market I'd say; the vast majority of end users don't have a clue what their phone OS is or why it even matters, let alone what the phone's hardware specs are.

Today I'm running the IT office by meself again T_T

Back
Top Bottom