Potentially the longest thread in history...

What is this sorcery :|

sorcery.jpg

Random family moment time:

I asked my kid what he did yesterday with his friends, and in his developing German said to me:
"Am Donnerstag habe ich in die Samenbank gegangen mit meinem freunde."

I'm so glad he informed me of their shenanigans..

Random family moment time:

I asked my kid what he did yesterday with his friends, and in his developing German said to me:
"Am Donnerstag habe ich in die Samenbank gegangen mit meinem freunde."

I'm so glad he informed me of their shenanigans..

Trolololol :) what a great conversation.

Re: Today I have...

Received the free laptop today. Dell Latitude D630 w/Windows XP Pro on it. I got home, pulled the hard drive, popped in one of them I got earlier, and am not installing Win7 on it for my wife. She is going to swap it for her current lappy, and I will give it to our pastor.

Oh, and I accepted the job off from T-Mobile today. The insurance they offer is way better than what I had with my current employer for about a third of the cost.

Re: Today I have...

Received the free laptop today. Dell Latitude D630 w/Windows XP Pro on it. I got home, pulled the hard drive, popped in one of them I got earlier, and am not installing Win7 on it for my wife. She is going to swap it for her current lappy, and I will give it to our pastor.

Oh, and I accepted the job off from T-Mobile today. The insurance they offer is way better than what I had with my current employer for about a third of the cost.

Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom