Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Got me 6 live streams open of E3. I shall choose one to stick with within 5 minutes of it starting based on quality.

Gotta love E3 live streams, if only to laugh at people demonstrating Kinect Dance version 27.

My only source for e3 is G4, which strangely, dish gave to me last night after removing my CW :(

I care less about G4, but with E3 coverage... :3

Eurgh, my dad decides tonight of all nights he is going to watch a **** ton of youtube videos. He has been sat on youtube non stop since 4pm.. its now nearly 8pm. Made my M$ conference keep buffering :(

Fortunately, the whole thing was crap and I missed nothing. I was super hyped about Forza Horizon and then they revealed it's an action racer where you get points for things and can crash into cars at 200mph and carry on, so that sucks and I probably won't be getting that anymore. I didn't like Halo before and I still don't after Halo 4 reveal. Splinter Cell series has been totally destroyed, it's now just a gung-ho action game where you kill every enemy you can in Hollywood style. Tomb Raider was cool but essentially it's just Uncharted with a female now, it didn't really look like the good old tomb raiders at all. Black Ops 2 was just seriously crap.

Bring on Sony presser.

Meh, we are cancelling after E3 is over with, gonna drop the money on an antenna and rotor for it, I get like 30 some odd channels if I did that, instead of the 6 locals dish offers.

Speaking of E3, I am done with M$ after seeing them basically pull Nintendos idea, and push it into the next os of all things, and mixing it with the xbox console. I already HATE Win8 with a passion as I refuse to sit here and try to rebuild a program that was built just 3 years ago that works 100% fine in Win7 that is broken because of Win8 metro ********. So screw it, going nix, and taking a sledge hammer to my halo console.

You guys have an equivalent of Freeview ? You just spend about $40 on the box and then get about 50+ free channels.

I am one of the many members here with a VERY strict bandwidth cap, (500mb daily, go over, im cut for 24 hours), with a slow dl rate. If you are on satellite TV in the states, chances are you can't get cable, or high speed services. Even DSL providers these days are offering TV over DSL o.0

I am one of the many members here with a VERY strict bandwidth cap, (500mb daily, go over, im cut for 24 hours), with a slow dl rate. If you are on satellite TV in the states, chances are you can't get cable, or high speed services. Even DSL providers these days are offering TV over DSL o.0
So, what happened to unlimited downloading between certain hours in the AM? I have a friend who is on Hughes still too and he has no problems with being capped, long as he reserves his downloading to those specific hours.

That is exactly what Uverse is.

I can still download "unlimited" during those hours, but the satellite that HN9000 users uses has been flaky lately, and heavily congested. Kinda waiting for Gen4, according to Sara one of the plans will have a guaranteed minimum of 15Mbps with 25 being normal, but if they don't get rid of the caps then it would be useless till that 2:00 to 7:00 AM EST time period. West coasters do NOT help what so ever with congestion issues at those times, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom