Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Ah, I knew I'd recognised the name from somewhere - the 360 game.

Started watching Battlestar Galactica (the new one). Tried watching it a few years ago but couldn't get into it. While I'm still having problems with it (BS foreshadowing, 'blatant' dialogue, action noticeably done to fit their CGI budget i.e. shakycam, overly melodramatic), but I'm appreciating the good sides too.

I went to "A Day In The Life" at T-mobile today. It is a job shadow/presentation to let you see what they do at the call center and to see if you are still interested afterward. Definitely faster paced than what I have been doing but not too awful bad. I have an interview on Wednesday so I will see if I get a job offer after that.

If I do get a job offer the training would not start until 1 July at the earliest, which means I could finish out my current job through the last day and get the five weeks of severance pay.

Nice, hope it goes well!

Last night I watched MIB III, pretty solid movie. Sometimes the comedy aspect feels a *little* too forced, but 7.5/10 would watch again.

Tonight (9:50 CST) I am waiting for an auction to end in 3 days. So far, I'm getting $150 for selling my ASUS laptop. :)

Started it at $50.

Back
Top Bottom