Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I plugged in the coffee maker thats been collecting dust in a cabinet.

Not a regular coffee drinker, but there is something to be said for being productive 24-36hrs straight (just hope I don't crash in class).

Today, or should I say last night, I built an old system from scrach, I have a Win XP system here wich I think I can use the product key from that system and put it on this New\Old one I have now accuired, and kill two birds with one stone. It took ages, but being a labour of love, I verry much enjoyed the prosess. I had an 80 GB HDD sitting their doing nothing, and yes thats rite, when installing it, the disk failed. :( . So all I need to do is now install Win XP and use the system.

Congratulations PP, only Mario game I fully finished was Mario world on GBA.

Just sat two chemistry exams and did **** in them. Definitely below 50% in both, luckily they were only resits and i already have a B. Got to go back to school in one hour for my second English lit exam on poetry :|

Annoyed with ASUS. Can't update my BIOS from 64-bit Windows - not using their dedicated BIOS updater, anyway. Having to download their 250MB 'AI Suite' to do it that way.

Annoyed with ASUS. Can't update my BIOS from 64-bit Windows - not using their dedicated BIOS updater, anyway. Having to download their 250MB 'AI Suite' to do it that way.

You trying to update your P8P67 Deluxe? Go to the Tool Tab in the Bios and use the EZ Flash Utility to flash your bios.

Indeed I am. Already done it with the AI Suite though. Btw it says you need to flash the latest version twice for some reason.

Oh, and... where have you been?!

I used the AI suite, it loaded onto my PC when I was installing everything. Whats wrong with using it?

Basically, after doing that lit test i have no hope of getting an A in literature and probably not a B.

It's just an annoying piece of bloatware, made up of programs where there's better free versions. I uninstalled it again as soon as I'd finished updating my BIOS.

Back
Top Bottom