Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

bliz uses att's network.... another reason it gets broke into so easy..... they don't give a ****...

Not AT&T issue...

1: Client accounts are showing gold/loot missing from toons
2: When contacted, Blizzard normally says that the account was not compromised, as they didn't log a new IP accessing the account.
3: Authenticator accounts can't just be packet/pass logged, the pass changes, not sure when, but it makes it VERY difficult to access an account that has an authenticator
4: Most people that did authenticator tie-ins, also enabled SMS, that way if the account is ever logged on, they get an SMS.
5: Accounts are showing unknown players in recent "friends" lists.

This has nothing to do with AT&T, malware, bots, nor sniffing packet data, unless it deals with obtaining session id's of players, but that is impossible, as a lot of players that have been hacked played alone, privately.

Today I have...
had my second interview with Apple.
Third one's this Friday!

Not AT&T issue..
This has nothing to do with AT&T, malware, bots, nor sniffing packet data, unless it deals with obtaining session id's of players, but that is impossible, as a lot of players that have been hacked played alone, privately.

I like your theory on this and has some valid facts, however you might be wrong about this corro.
How many aimbotters/hackers have you known to hack you and take your stuff or gain access to your os and keyboard while playing ?
Last christmas I got jacked up by someone in south america for unknown reasons in a MMO game.
The game maker hirez knew about it and logged a different ip address on my account, they couldn't track them down but they said it was a very good proxy address that nigates ip permanbans at most.

If I were you I would look at bliz again and see whats happening closer, aint no way in hell a game company cannot pick up on ip addresses and do somehting about it.

Microsoft and sony gaming are very good for that, even nintendo won't even waste their breath on such nonsense and kick you right out, QUICKLY.

Just my thoughts I might share with you and remix to piggy back off of this week.

It's a phone bro. My phone has a Snapdragon S3/Adreno 220. Runs games, plays 720p blu ray rips, and everything in between just fine. The performance difference between this phone and a Exynos phone would have to be negligible.

Ignore all of the cell benchmarks at the top since the Rezound is on LTE and the Galaxy S2 is not.

AnandTech - Bench - Smartphone11

Nearly double the performance in all of the gpu benchmarks is not what I would call negligible. Also keep in mind that is the lower clocked Exynos (1.2ghz) vs the highest clocked S3(1.5ghz), if you compared the two versions of the Galaxy Note against each other the performance gap would be even larger since it has a 14.ghz Exynos.

The two year old Galaxy S can play any 720p content just fine so that isn't a big deal these days, Exynos will handle 1080p high profile H.264 without any problem as well as any other 1080p content you throw at it. The Galaxy s2 does have a MHL output as well so the extra resolution is useful.

*tears in my eyes and thinking about the future... a new chapter in my life has started and I feel hope once again....*

Not trying to downplay of the significance of your post, but this is exactly how I feel today, since it's my first free day now that I've finished my first year of uni. And the sun is shining magnificently :D Wonderful day here today, I'm in such a good mood. Spent an hour cycling, and realised I forgot to put deodorant on >.< Felt like I was wearing superglue when trying to take my t-shirt off.

:D Wonderful day here today, I'm in such a good mood. Spent an hour cycling, and realised I forgot to put deodorant on >.< Felt like I was wearing superglue when trying to take my t-shirt off.

air_raid_rhino_fan_400.jpg

+

kool+aid.jpg

=
Small happy man

Back
Top Bottom