Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I've never played LoL so I didn't bother listening to that one.

And aww, wish I could've taken at least one of my A-levels early.

I've never played LoL so I didn't bother listening to that one.

And aww, wish I could've taken at least one of my A-levels early.

I shouldn't have bothered because i didn't do very well, probably because i haven't done much work in class and dont revise. Im going to need to start at A level. Good thing is because i took it a year early it doesnt show up on my record about how many times etc. i took it. Basically next year it will look like ive never done A level before.

I only started playing LoL a few weeks ago but now im hooked and its all ive been playing really.

at least you live in an area with stuff to do.... not much to do here where I live.... people are also downtrodden as hell here... at least where you live you are more likely to run into some normal people with at least some bit of a spark... here nobody really does..... :-( I'm almost loosing mine...

stress is just piling up on us...

thread incoming.,..
I don't exactly pay attention to the people around here. We went to the water park/resort where she works to have some fun on our anniversary. I must say though, even though we don't live in the sticks anymore things haven't really changed for me. I still sit here in front of a screen, and walk to Walmart instead of drive 25 minutes.

Today I bought plane tickets for Germany. Taking the wife and kid there when he gets out of school. They're spending a month there with family, I'l be there for about a week. Someone has to make some money... I'm going to suprise my wife by shipping her car over and buying her a 25 lap pass for the Nordschleife. €490 (About $625) for the pass. The car will cost around $800 to ship each way. Worth it? I think so. Will she think so? Probably not. But hey, what she doesn't know won't put me on the couch. :thumbsup:

I'm happy that people are saying Diablo 3 is a flop and a DDR3 3000 kit was announced.
I am also happy for both of those reasons also. Well, I'm not happy that D3 is a flop, but am happy that I didn't buy it because I was sure it would be.

I am also happy for both of those reasons also. Well, I'm not happy that D3 is a flop, but am happy that I didn't buy it because I was sure it would be.
Yea, people couldn't believe I wasn't all in the hype like everyone else. I'm like, it's Blizzard, I don't care for Diablo, and the more you hype a game the more you will be disappointed.

Seriously though, DDR3 3000? Makes me wonder what actual speeds DDR4 will be since it is right around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom