Potentially the longest thread in history...

word of the day....

skittlerouterfryingpan

im crispy had a rough day and it's only 4:54PM.....

may sucks... april sucks... spring sucks....

**** SPRING......

*smacks it off the table like a salt shaker*

Re: Today I have...

You know that episode of Inbetweeners where Will has too many tablets and energy drinks..... all im going to say.
I haven't actually watched that particular episode (only watched the first series, didn't like it) but I'm aware of the consequences :p

Re: Today I have...

Been feeling rough all day. I've had several nights of little or broken sleep and it has caught up to me. Finally decided to take half a day and came home early.

I had been gone from work maybe five minutes when my cell phone rang. A coworker had called to give me a head's up that the last call I took had called back and had taken something I had said, twisted/mangled it up into something completely different, and was ranting about it. Everyone on the help desk let them know that I would not have said such.

What was said: my company took out a Groupon offer, but didn't bother to let anyone know the details (people in the field or support personnel like us). I got a call from a concept studio (print on site studio) asking how to process the Groupon and how to fulfill it. I told her that I had no clue and that I didn't even know what the offer consisted of since we have never been filled in, and that she needed to call her district manager to see how to handle it (since this is a training issue). She tells me that her DM had said to call the help desk. She also says something about making sure the company got reimbursed for the Groupon; I told her that we are probably losing money on them and that personally I didn't care if they ever did another one as the whole thing had been a train wreck from the get-go (studios didn't know what to do, studios couldn't access the Groupon website, etc.).

What she claims: that I told her that I didn't care if the company got their money or not.

Sometimes I hate people.

Back
Top Bottom