Potentially the longest thread in history...

See I am not really a coke product fan but I LOVE Surge. and their new machines are completely awesome! I can get peach vanilla mellow yellow :). But I must give up soda again... :(

pic of said new machines:

View attachment 5256

Attachments

• cokefreestyle.jpg
    cokefreestyle.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 31
I just had a Mello Yello a few days ago after work. Stopped for gas at Sheetz, and saw it in the case. Bought one for everyone in the house.. I'm a Coke guy, and don't really ever buy any Pepsico products. What I want back at the local stores is REGULAR (not diet) Coke Vanilla.

I just had a Mello Yello a few days ago after work. Stopped for gas at Sheetz, and saw it in the case. Bought one for everyone in the house.. I'm a Coke guy, and don't really ever buy any Pepsico products. What I want back at the local stores is REGULAR (not diet) Coke Vanilla.
:thumbsup: I like Vanilla Coke too AND Kroger here sells the 12pk (I like cans better than bottles).

Since I'm Texan, I prefer DP products BUT my fav soda is Mt Dew Live Wire followed by Cherry DP, followed by Vanilla Coke. Back in the day it was of course, Surge.

Random, but shower heads can mean the difference between a heavenly showering experience, or simply putting water and soap all over you.

Mello Yello was never discontinued. I should know... I used to work for Coca-Cola. I was there when Surge was dropped.

Actually, in my eyes, Full Throttle steps up in Surge's place.

Dr pepper is my favorite then KA. And like PP I prefer my drinks canned rather than bottled.

From what I hear from friends who have been to America, the dr pepper from the taps taste nicer than the dr pepper over here. We can't get it at McDonald's etc :(

Dr. Pepper was bought by Cadbury/Schwepps several years ago, as was 7-up and RC (Royal Crown Cola). Dr. Pepper is way too popular for RC's bottlers to keep up with demand so it is still farmed out to Coke/Pepsi (depending on area). Coca-Cola has Mr. Pibb for the areas that Pepsi bottles Dr. Pepper here in the US.

I am still a Coke guy, but I really like Cheerwine. Sad that it is only found in the southeast US (comes out of North Carolina). Pepsi seems to be distributing it of late so it may be spreading across the country now. It is a cherry cola, and the diet version is extremely caffeinated.

Back
Top Bottom