Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Found a 'Request Desktop Site' option in Chrome Beta, so now I can easily go on T-F on my phone :D (I hate the app for it)

I use the desktop site on my phone as well, I have always had the option for mobile/desktop on my browser.

Found a 'Request Desktop Site' option in Chrome Beta, so now I can easily go on T-F on my phone :D (I hate the app for it)

If you set the theme to Default Mobile Style after doing that the mobile version of the site will actually function correctly.

Just had a very relaxing moment. Was lightly raining outside with lightning in the distance so decided to head outside in my PJs barefoot to smoke my pipe.

I find browsing forums on a phone to be a pain.

ones that dont have a default mobile skin.. IPB forums do... another reason I love that forum software... it's free and comes with the software... on VB you gotta pay extra for it...

Mike!~!!!!!!!!!!!!! clam the hell down...

Seriously ?
You bring me a one month supply of this:

clam-chowder-ck-1227888-l.jpg

I'll CLAM down once I have it, until then, I will not bother to listen to you or anyone else who won't listen or take the time to care to look at things differently with other people.

lol @ communication issues.
Mike, remixed's comment about microwaving your devices was a joke :p It seems to me you didn't quite get that.

ones that dont have a default mobile skin.. IPB forums do... another reason I love that forum software... it's free and comes with the software... on VB you gotta pay extra for it...
Any forums browsing to me is still a pain, period. App, mobile, desktop, doesn't matter. It's all a serious pain.

Back
Top Bottom