Potentially the longest thread in history...

Page Plus is on verizon and you can activate any verizon droid phone with a clean ESN/MEID... ST won't let you activate other phones that aren't theirs....

Android Products - Cellular Trendz has phones with a clean ESN/MEID and are in great shape...

PP is cheaper on data then ATT prepaid. No contract.

Re: Today I have...

I think she means 'stroganoff'. Which normally is delicious but my parents always insist on making it with mushrooms, which I despise.

Page Plus is on verizon and you can activate any verizon droid phone with a clean ESN/MEID... ST won't let you activate other phones that aren't theirs....

Android Products - Cellular Trendz has phones with a clean ESN/MEID and are in great shape...

PP is cheaper on data then ATT prepaid. No contract.
I'm on contract, hence how I got a 10 dollar refurb GS2. It's ok though as expenses wont be so tight anymore now that I'm so close to getting another job. Since we have a baby sitter we can both work full time. Gonna be suweeeet. Was thinking about later on upgrading to the GS3 when it comes out, then getting their 24Mb Uverse and basic channels added with only one extra channel. Gotta have my Game of Thrones! Bah, who am I kidding. I hate commercials!

Well, I got a 3770s! Not what I ordered. Newegg screwed up this big order I had placed.. Guess I'll have to call when I get home and get this straightened out.
I would totally try to get some free stuff out of that. Because likelihood is they wont have anymore in stock so you will have to wait till the next shipment arrives. So basically, you should ask for another Z77 board and give it to me :p

If there's one thing cheaper here than in the US, it's phone contracts. You guys really get screwed over there.

Back
Top Bottom