Potentially the longest thread in history...

Ohhh, sorry. Didn't know. :S

I'm thinking about upgrading my HTC trophy to the s3 when it comes out if it won't cost too much. I'm not due for an upgrade till march (3 months before my contract ends) but you can upgrade early for a fee. If you upgrade early you also get one third off your remaining monthly payments (so 13 pound instead of 20) which will hopefully help with upgrade costs.

Ohhh, sorry. Didn't know. :S

I'm thinking about upgrading my HTC trophy to the s3 when it comes out if it won't cost too much. I'm not due for an upgrade till march (3 months before my contract ends) but you can upgrade early for a fee. If you upgrade early you also get one third off your remaining monthly payments (so 13 pound instead of 20) which will hopefully help with upgrade costs.
Wish mine was that cheap and no big.

10 bucks for my GS2 cause it was a refurb but I pay 88 a month for everything that is basic. 300MB data, 450 anytime minutes, and text.

sheesh, I would hate to pay that. My phone was free with the contract. £20 a month with cash back so it effectively works out to £17.30 a month for 250mb data 300 minutes and unlimited text.

Type in Cesar laser supersonic Volkswagen beetle britains got talent on YouTube. The song is so ridiculously stupid but catchy. The audition is funny and you can watch the full song on YouTube. What made it even better was the fact I later found out the guy was in my friends brothers year at our school. We have a hall of fame for students who achieve things while at school and after (which im on, hooray!) which im going to suggest he be put on providing he does well. Lol.

sheesh, I would hate to pay that. My phone was free with the contract. £20 a month with cash back so it effectively works out to £17.30 a month for 250mb data 300 minutes and unlimited text.

Type in Cesar laser supersonic Volkswagen beetle britains got talent on YouTube. The song is so ridiculously stupid but catchy. The audition is funny and you can watch the full song on YouTube. What made it even better was the fact I later found out the guy was in my friends brothers year at our school. We have a hall of fame (which im on, hooray!) which im going to suggest ge be put on providing he does well.
Well I'm about to make that bill worse with internet and another phone lol.

Back
Top Bottom