Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Reformatted !

Removed Win7 from my SSD and installed on my HDD. The tiny improvements in explorer responsiveness are not worth it, I would rather use the space to install games like BF3.
Plus it was just in need of a format, it was getting a bit messy and untidy.. the usual kind of thing when you don't reformat in a long time.

For some ****ty reason none of my chipset drivers were installed, no sata3, no usb3, no LAN, no realtek hd audio... ********, I had to go on another PC and download them manually.

My work is very close tot he airport in Chattanooga. The reserves practices touchdowns and bounce passes there using transports and C-130's and their variants.

Today I have...

Woke up at 5:30 and ate leftover fajitas for breakfast.. Got to work at 7:00
Did STAR Testing for ~four hours (I administer it to second and fifth graders and sometimes special ed fourth graders)
Then.. came home, watched an episode of House... Love this show! Started watchihng it last weekend.. I'm on season 2 already
aaaand then went to class... Now I'm home eating dinner!

Today I randomly met a mate I hadn't seen in years on a backstreet near my work. Turns out he stays with his girlfriend every few days, her house is literally across the street from my work. So I've been passing by where he's been staying for 3 years now and never even knew :S :grin: small world.

Everything is much snappier when the OS is on the SSD, not just a browser.

It wasn't particularly. I meant windows explorer not internet explorer anyway. Yes it was nice, but not worth 30% of my SSD nice. I can and have still installed browsers and other commonly used apps on my ssd and everything is still starting pretty much instantly. But now I have BF3 on it and a couple other games too.

Back
Top Bottom