Potentially the longest thread in history...

New iPad 2's get a fully functional 32nm A5 as well.

Samsung just unveiled a new 4.6" 720p Super AMOLED HD+ display that is all but guaranteed to be used in the Galaxy S3. In addition to having an RGB subpixel layout instead of Pentile like the Nexus it's also supposed to have reduced power consumption.

I really hope the S3 is that bezel-less phone Samsung leaked a while back but even if it is not I still want one.

Re: Today I have...

Today, I've just realised it's 3:50 am and I have to get up for school in less than 3 hours and a half. Think it's time to go to bed. Goodnight (or evening etc.) all.

The courier delivering my GTX 680 just defeated physics. Current time is 4:42am.

Lolwut ?
d9Ce

Getting pretty deep into semantics aren't we? I believe what PJ means (as you very well know) is that there's been no significant external hardware changes since 2010. Pointing to a 1mm button relocation and a few 1mm line removals as being "changes in design" is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

can we have a like or thanks button please?

Man you people are a bunch of wussies. BTW, 3/8 barb needs a 3/8th OD IMO, any tube that fits tight and WILL fit with out stretching it too much is perfect, with the RIGHT clamps, just remember, over time cheap hose will kinda fall apart. The best clamps are those PITA ones they use on cars, no screws, even pressure all over, and they NEVER come loose. Oh, did I mention they like to hit people upside the head once in awhile?

The last few days I have been complaining about a local "christian" ran company, which is loosing a contract with Sprint and Boost Mobile now, and is actually being investigated for fraud now. I have also been on an Andromeda kick... Man how I wish I was on that ship...

I may not care much for Christians, but I realize some are good, but there are many that are just as bad if not worse than a freaking devil with how they do things.

Today I've unloaded a - full of new motherboards - small truck .. about 5000 MB ..
Fixed 2 LCD screens .. on of them I replaced it's lamps inside ..
and replaced 4 UPS batteries ..
Formatted 1 server (Win Server 2003) and activated terminal service ..
Recovered accounting data from a virus damaged pc .
Did a lot of shopping searching for the list my mom wrote .
And had some beer ..

There will be an HP-AIO Mark on me soon :p

Well, I've moved my PC into a Corsair 800D (had it for a while but hadn't got around to modding it to fit a larger radiator)

Changed almost all of the watercooling components too:

* Went from a Thermochill PA120.3 to a PA140.3 (got it from gammods, but they don't have them anymore for some reason) - I cleaned it out with vinegar first though, since new Thermochill radiators usually have a bunch of waxy residue left over from manufacturing, and this tends to cloud the water up.
* Went from an EK Supreme to an Apogee HD
* Now using an XSPC dual bay reservoir which houses the pump (Swiftech MCP655, this is the only thing I've actually carried over. I've had it for at least 5 years so far, just cleaned it with vinegar, methylated spirits, a toothbrush and some pipe cleaner)
* now using some Monsoon compression fittings instead of the Bitspower ones

* I bought this radiator grill, painted it black and riveted it to the case after cutting a hole for it (replacing the 3x120mm fan holes the 800D comes with)
I did buy a black version before, but I didn't use it. It comes with holes to mount it to the case, but if you use rivets, they end up too close to the radiator. Plus I didn't like having the logos in the middle of it.

The paint I used is black mipa bumper spray that my dad got from where he used to work (modifying Siemens trams). It has a nice texture, and matches very closely to how the Corsair 800D paint looks. He doesn't know if it's possible to buy any more of it though.

I also retapped the AMD backplate to use M3 threads, so that I could use the included thumbscrews designed for Intel systems instead of the 'normal' screws that came with the AMD mounting kit (UNC 6-32 thread). Makes it much easier to take on and off, and looks a lot better too.

I'm just waiting on some black M4 screws for the radiator and fans (currently using unpainted steel ones)

I don't think I have a working camera right now though.

Back
Top Bottom