Potentially the longest thread in history...

I used to have trouble explaining to console fanboys just how far computer technology have advanced. and how much better it is compared to their xbox 360 "elite" systems.

well, I think I've found the perfect examples to use.

xbox 360 was released in 2005, your best selling phone in 2005 - Motorola Razr V3
2v943n4.jpg

your best selling phone today -
280qtn9.jpg

I used to have trouble explaining to console fanboys just how far computer technology have advanced. and how much better it is compared to their xbox 360 "elite" systems.

well, I think I've found the perfect examples to use.

xbox 360 was released in 2005, your best selling phone in 2005 - Motorola Razr V3
2v943n4.jpg

your best selling phone today -
280qtn9.jpg

I had that RAZR! But mine was black. Great phone, back in the day!

Thats the iPhone 4, I think the iPhone 4S is selling quicker now. I know what you mean though :p Good example.

A more accurate representation would be PC's are akin to the iPhone 4 but use the same apps as the RAZR.. after all, 99% of PC games are console ports.

Re: Today I have...

I said if you shop smart. You have Ebay over there, right? Where do you think I got most of my loop from?

Need I say more from this nice pic here ?

Flea+Market.jpg

:lol: sorry but I couldn't let that one pass my hawk eye vision, but yeah I figured you would go the ebay/amazon or even local tech shop to get what you needed.

Re: Today I have...

I checked ebay and amazon but, again, the prices were pretty much equal if not more. I think you forget the size of America to Britain, there must be a ton more stuff available on your ebay compared to ours especially as there is already a much greater choice in your stores and online.

Even if i managed to get some good deals I still wouldn't have enough for a custom loop, not matter how smart i shopped. I need to pay £300-£400 into my bank account a custom loop wouldn't help, especially because i have no job (Unless you count bringing out the rubbish and recycling and unloading the dishwasher a job?).

Back
Top Bottom