Potentially the longest thread in history...

imo it sounds like a site that Anonymous would run.. I assume you had a backup though :cool:

Just wait till (s)he gets older. Fun fun fun! :tongue:

Especially middle school age... I'm not a parent but being a tutor alone in a room with 30 middle school kids was torture.

imo it sounds like a site that Anonymous would run.. I assume you had a backup though :cool:

I got it back up about an hour ago... Did a bunch of testing and deleted some plugins I wasn't really using. We will see what happens, I don't want to give the guy credit so I won't post his name but after a quick google search he/she is relatively unknown. And it is my clothing line but the media portion was a lot easier to get up. Still have a ton of steps before I can sell my shirts, jerseys, and first layers.

Especially middle school age... I'm not a parent but being a tutor alone in a room with 30 middle school kids was torture.
I was one of those terrible middle school kids. I used to pop Angel Dust in the bleachers with a friend before going to class in 7th grade. Terrible, terrible.

Re: Today I have...

Today I finished shutting down my projects and gave them to the next editors in line for the projects, along with all the information needed. Strange that a small little map community in a game, went from an almost dead map, to having hostbots running, full stats tracking, website, forums, and everything in 4 years.... Hope the new editors can keep up and keep the bill payments up. Was no longer worth putting money into a community that no longer cared about fair game play to me.

Aside from that, got the yard done entirely, gonna rip up our old walk way out front and re-do that, and do some landscape lighting this weekend.

You really ought to use CyanogenMod. It lets you individually manage what permissions an app is allowed to have.

lots of people had issues with it for my LG Optimus S and also I got a prepaid mvno.... and some people say that they had problems with the baseband stuff or something....

Back
Top Bottom