Potentially the longest thread in history...

For some reason my SSD is the weakest point in my Windows Experience Index thing, at 5.9. Used to be 7.9...

Thats what was happening with mine, then the other day (i think it was when i added my barracuda (maybe that changed it for some reason?)) it changed to 7.5.

6DTPB.png

BTW what do you lot use to upload pictures?

My SSD can't even have 80GB free when empty :p

Mine's about 70% full. I could probably free up some space and try again... but meh.

I use Gyazo. Just start it up (I just press Start, type 'gy' and press enter), click+drag to select the area, and it automatically uploads and opens in a new tab in your browser. It's completely free.

Welcome to Gyazo : Seriously Instant Screen-Grabbing

Thanks i will try it out.

Are yalls SSDs pretty fully? Mine still has about 80GB left.

I use Photobucket, but I hear it's pretty slow for people outside of the US.

I want an eVGA 580 =(

I have 60gb atm. even when my windows rating was 5.9 for my SSD i still had a lot of room so i dont know what was causing it, not saying i was really bothered by it though.

Well I had the same problem. I have done literally nothing different from then and now. Just retested and it was higher.

I just tried playing Reach after not playing any Xbox for almost a year. Didn't end well for me.

Re: Today I have...

Today I spend my day observing the install of a CnC mill and a CnC lathe, to produce a new design I have had the idea for.

After that, I have spend my afternoon in a beer house, with a rather nice girl who since dropping off in a cab I am meeting tomorrow for Lunch then maybe a night out.

Soooooo glad I have left england for good.

Back
Top Bottom