Potentially the longest thread in history...

We have either Comcast or century link.. CL is the only company where I am from and we always had good service with them. When I moved we got Comcast and are still with them because the speeds I require aren't offered.

Its just another Dish vs Direct and ATT vs Verizon argument.. We have what everyone hates and have never had a problem haha.
All those arguments rely heavily on personal experience, coverage area, and personal opinion. Sorta like AMD vs Nvidia.

Re: Today I have...

It's not really worth redirecting Program Files IMO; the point of having an SSD is that programs are nice and fast. And I have no need to with my 60GB OCZ; with a 120GB SSD it's especially unneeded.

I think i have another reason to not redirect, which is why I'm about to redirect back to before I redirected. The reason is that because everything has been redirected its a real pain to redirect other program paths, for example, i tried opening minecraft but Java wouldnt work so i had to seperately redirect that in Regedit. The same thing happened with a bunch of other programs, i turned on my PC and about 10 error messages popped up. Im just going to stick steam and all other games on my 2tb drive (as they are using up all the space) and then use junctions to play games from the SSD.

Today I have finally gotten mah AC in the car working. BTW, that guide is intended for people with really small SSD's, AND works properly only if you have a fresh OS install, a few things break like IE, but that is something I deal with.

So yea, if you did that after installing a bunch of things, they WILL break, the entire registry won't get the proper paths placed in as they are created only during program install.

Yeah, that would be why, I had a ton of crap installed so the paths were all broken.
Before I left for football training a couple of hours ago I did a fresh install of windows to get all the crap off of my PC leaving just steam, Skype and origin.

Apparently my Government think increasing the capacity of Londons underground transport system by 10% is worth $25Bn.

WTF. You could lay fiber to every home in the country for that. WHY OH WHY DOES MY GOV SUCK SO BAD.

Apparently my Government think increasing the capacity of Londons underground transport system by 10% is worth $25Bn.

WTF. You could lay fiber to every home in the country for that. WHY OH WHY DOES MY GOV SUCK SO BAD.

At least you guys have public transportation. The government over here REFUSE to let that happen...

Back
Top Bottom