Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

To me, the graphical style they went for seemed a little "shortcut-ish". I also didn't like the billions of different types of guns. I like being able to memorise the types of guns in a game and know their strengths/weaknesses. Impossibru with Borderlands

In other news, today I've started construction on a new project which (hopefully) will come to fruition within the next few months.

To me, the graphical style they went for seemed a little "shortcut-ish". I also didn't like the billions of different types of guns. I like being able to memorise the types of guns in a game and know their strengths/weaknesses. Impossibru with Borderlands
i love the graphics, and the guns, makes it new and refreshing.

Today I was walking a friend through setting up a server in his home, he was moving some network equipment, then suddenly his router stopped working after relocating it... Here is the conversation that followed.

Marcus: OMG OMG OMG MY ROUTER IS DEADZZZ
Me: You sure you plugged the right adapter upto the router?
Marcus: Yea, I am sure...
Me: How sure???
Marcus: OMFG MY ADAPTER IS ON FIRE!!!!
Me: It was the wrong adapter wasn't it?
Marcus: Yes :(

Mind you, this is the 10th thing that went wrong and we gave up for the night, and this actually really happened, he now has a 9v adapter melted outside that was on fire. Thankfully it didn't fry the router that needed a 12v adapter.

Put the offer out to trade my 68 for a 65 Mustang. Doubt it will happen, but you never know.
Also wondering if there is any way I can get a couple of 280 or 285s again :|

Today I was walking a friend through setting up a server in his home, he was moving some network equipment, then suddenly his router stopped working after relocating it... Here is the conversation that followed.

Mind you, this is the 10th thing that went wrong and we gave up for the night, and this actually really happened, he now has a 9v adapter melted outside that was on fire. Thankfully it didn't fry the router that needed a 12v adapter.

Can't say this hasn't happened to me before. That poor coffee pot..

A bit of a convo with a friend of mine who has the dentist today, and he's ****-scared of dentists :D
sc20120312134259edited.png

Back
Top Bottom