Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

No, I am pretty sure there was one little town out there where there reservoir had completely dried up, they had to open a pipe line to another larger city to get water in. I know I saw on the news last year where they had interviews at that res and it was bone dry, maybe a few little puddles left in it.

Plus, texas has been in drought for how many years now? o.0

Hell, half a summer here with out rain and our water levels plummet down to 50% and we have some rather large lakes we pull from.
Well the population of my town is barely 500 and we had plenty of water here. Actually, the bridge going over a large creek on the road I take daily was literally washed away from floods recently. Don't forget my state is rather large so we have snow areas, wetlands, complete desert, ect. I can guarantee you, the DFW area hasn't had a real drought for a few years. Only the usual hot summers.

you mean things like enjoy the great outdoors?

I have looked all inside my house, car, and on my computer and have yet to find this "great outdoors"
What is this great outdoors you speak of?
I can't seem to find it inside of anywhere. :p

I have looked all inside my house, car, and on my computer and have yet to find this "great outdoors"

I myself have been searching for this fabled 'Great outdoors'. My friends and family seem to think I should see more of it, whatever that means.

The only time I go outside is too shoot something, get in my car, or walk to the pub.

we should go on a camping trip, I hear it's a great way to experience the 'Great outdoors' it also involves staying outside for more than a few minutes just to get back inside.

What do you shoot things with, air rifle, bb gun, slingshot or the good old elastic band and paper? Or other?

Back
Top Bottom