Potentially the longest thread in history...

I was thinking of putting it on my Netbook. Just because I hear it uses less resources then Win7 but I could be vastly mistaken.

I'm pretty sure it does use less resources.. atleast it did at one point I swear. It's probably fattened up a lot now, wouldn't surprise me.

1803902451.png

To the same place as Trotter :p

TalkTalk isn't the problem, other ISPs couldn't even get me connected. The problem is i'm like 4km from the exchange, thats about the limit on ADSL. Nearly everyone else in my village is on <1mb but my house is only 15 or so years old (The others are all 70+) so I guess the newer wiring helps.

To Palo Alto, Ca.

While I would LOVE some super internet like 50 or 100mb, really I would be happy enough just to have a connection which lets me stream 720p or even 1080p.

haha, definitely not happening.

here you go remixedcat.

7500 miles away. Faster download than PP though, lol.

vmware is generally more stable with it. I even hear MS worked with them a bit....
Which would be better for virtualizing QWindows 8... VMware or Virtualbox?

Currently downloading the Win8 consumer preview at uni :) Gonna plug into the wired and see if I can the full 12MB/s (I don't expect to).

I have it downloading but have to leave for work. I will remote in later and make sure it finished.

I have to type up two essays both 10 pages long and improve some of the paragraphs for my history :( not a lot of fun, especially because it has to be done on the schools computers. 1 GB ram, windows 7 professional and amd athlon 64 CPU. :(

Still, at least I've done all the hard work, actually writing the two essays.

Back
Top Bottom