Potentially the longest thread in history...

Heres my DJ setup.

AlfeIkjCMAEP3ND.jpg

troll_face_by_jamesco2-d4g5r4y.jpg

Seriously though, I would like all that DJ equipment, not because I can DJ or even assume I would be anything like good at it, I'd just be very interested in the audio part of it.

watch out tiesto we got a badass over here.

Re: Today I have...

Blacks on both my Samsungs aren't that great. The wash is kinda bad too. I actually haven't ever found a panel that was fitting to what I would call perfect. Backlighting is key I suppose.

my god my sister has this problem. she does a lot of anime production and she needs the colors to have a good balance and she needs to have the shading just right and she can't find a good monitor for that. she can't find one with good blacks and contrast. and one where the viewing angles are consistant.

I've always wanted to try my hand at a little dubstep creation (haters, don't be hatin), never gotten around to getting the software though. Should do that soon...

I have over $20,000 income a year with my DJ business, that's how I could afford all the expensive flashy DJ equipment. My DJ business finances are entirely seperate from all of our other money, so it's not like I have an extra 20k to spend all the time. I'm saving up to buy a new truck for gigs. What do you guys think of a 2012 Silverado 1500?

I have over $20,000 income a year with my DJ business, that's how I could afford all the expensive flashy DJ equipment. My DJ business finances are entirely seperate from all of our other money, so it's not like I have an extra 20k to spend all the time. I'm saving up to buy a new truck for gigs. What do you guys think of a 2012 Silverado 1500?
I run around with a RAM 2500. Newer truck should be fine since it has way less miles. I don't do many shows because I have no reputation. Everybody knows me, but I'm not my dad. It kinda sucks so I kinda just dropped the idea.

Re: Today I have...

my god my sister has this problem. she does a lot of anime production and she needs the colors to have a good balance and she needs to have the shading just right and she can't find a good monitor for that. she can't find one with good blacks and contrast. and one where the viewing angles are consistant.
I have 2 rather cheap Samsung TN panels. I care, but I don't really care.

I love em. I would like to get a newer Chevy Crew Cab.. My uncle has a 08 Silverado 1500 and it is awesome. runs and drives well.

I'd love that car. I really like american trucks... but they are exceptionally rare over here. For example there are 24 used Ford F-150's in the UK compared to 15000 Ford Focus's. I suspect its the other way around in the US.

I just went on chevrolets website, it looks like a sweet truck. I had to laugh at this though:

Powerful and MPG Efficient
The available Vortec 5.3L V8 offers an impressive combination of 315 horsepower and 335 lb.-ft. of torque and 15 MPG city, 21 MPG highway5 when running on gasoline—fuel economy no competitive V8 full-size 4x4 pickup can beat. In fact, XFE offers better V8 fuel economy than Ford F-150, Dodge Ram and Toyota Tundra, at 15 MPG city, 22 MPG highway.

Thats on the cars features page.. any European car maker would try as hard as possible to avoid mentioning fuel economy if its anything below 30 :p

Back
Top Bottom