Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today (yesterday now) my Dad and I went to our ISP and got a new modem due to the fact that our internet would go out for no reason for periods of around 5 to 10 minutes. The strange thing about the outages is that they would occur but if I was playing Xbox LIVE or games on my PC I could still play in those games but I couldn't load web pages on that computer nor could any other computer connect to the internet. Our old modem was probably around 8-10 years old and just getting that replaced helped increase our speeds from around 14Mb/s down to 20Mb/s down. Around 10-20 minutes after the problem occurred again so my dad picked up a Linksys E2500 to replace our old Netgear WNDR 3700. I set up the router but our speeds dropped to 10Mb/s down with it so he returned it and picked up a Netgear WNDR 4500. The problems seem to have stopped now and I just ran a speedtest and got 28Mb/s down :)

ouch for being so high on the bill! did you take a good look at it and why it's that high??? data overages?

Today I got my phone bill from AT&T. $250! WTF?? There has to be a mistake.
Last night I found out text messaging didn't come by default with the plan and got a text and email stating I have used over 20 bucks worth of messages. After all the good I got from ATT this kinda ****ed me off bad. Every other carrier I have had has texting in the plan by default even if it was just 200 messages.

ouch for being so high on the bill! did you take a good look at it and why it's that high??? data overages?

No overages here. Pretty sure it was a mistake.

Last night I found out text messaging didn't come by default with the plan and got a text and email stating I have used over 20 bucks worth of messages. After all the good I got from ATT this kinda ****ed me off bad. Every other carrier I have had has texting in the plan by default even if it was just 200 messages.

I knew there was no texting wasn't included with their plans, so I just opted for the unlimited to avoid any overages.

No overages here. Pretty sure it was a mistake.

I knew there was no texting wasn't included with their plans, so I just opted for the unlimited to avoid any overages.
If I would have known then I would have got the unlimited texting. Problem with it is, I switched to ATT from Tmobile because I wanted better service, a cheaper bill, and I wasn't going to pay 160 for my first Tmobile bill, 200 to cancel contract, then redo the contract for something cheaper. It made no sense when I could simply switch to ATT for free and get a GS2 for 10 bucks. Now I'm starting to think it wasn't worth it because my bill is going to be more expensive on ATT than Tmobile.

Today I have started to pack all of my stuff so I can move this upcoming weekend. I'm surprised by how much stuff I actually have.

Today I have logged over 147 hours on Skyrim. :p (I installed in right after new year with the new build)

Yea, I know... I don't have a life! LOL

Today I have logged over 147 hours on Skyrim. :p (I installed in right after new year with the new build)

Yea, I know... I don't have a life! LOL

I need to play Skyrim some more. I haven't played it since November.

Back
Top Bottom