Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Well with that phone I wont need anything out of it besides being a spare play toy. I should be getting my GS2 tomorrow so I'll probably start playing with the GS soon.

I've heard good things about the ICS browser.

I can tell you with 100% confidence it's not very good on the prime at least.

The funny thing is my dad was always belittling Safari on iOS because of no flash. Yet after about 2 weeks with his Prime he turned flash off because browser performance is so much better and nicer to use, which it is. The browsers are much more akin to safari in how smooth they are with flash off.

The main problem is page formatting, Boat Browser is about the best I have found on it but it still doesn't format pages as reliably as Safari. Maybe I am doing something wrong but trying to PM someone on Head-Fi using any android browser is an incredibly frustrating experience.

To be fair, thats my only major complaint of android. If android has iOS's Safari then i'd use it wayyyyyy more than I do.

Today I chilled and made myself lunch. Bacon and cheese inside a croissant kinda thing, PROPER bacon too. Hell yeah. With hot dipping sauce. Bam.

Today I chilled and made myself lunch. Bacon and cheese inside a croissant kinda thing, PROPER bacon too. Hell yeah. With hot dipping sauce. Bam.

Define "proper bacon". I want to make sure I don't get any of the improper kind...

weather wonkyness even my 5 day can't be trusted o_O

we had a 10 deg drop in 40 minutes.

and this is why i cant freaking heal.... arrrg.

Back
Top Bottom