Potentially the longest thread in history...

it's the damn bi-polar weather.... gonna be almost 60 today but the next day is high of 28!!!! in the ext forecast I see one day with a high of 46 and a low of freakin 16!!!!

yeah my throat's been shot to hell for almost 2 months.... hard to eat much.... ;-(

I'm shocked to hell I was able to tolerate ryan's buffet.

been coughing and hacking away.... and no freaking docs are avalilable till freaking march the 14th!!!

Re: Today I have...

<le snip>
Haha. Where you heading when you go northwards ?

I decided to go left first actually, currently in Bath (which is pretty damn awesome looking), tomorrow I have to decide whether to head down to see kmote or leave for Bristol. Only a short journey either way, yay for little countries :p kmote, what say ye?

Either way I'll end up in Bristol for one night sometime soon, then Brecon Beacons for a day's hike. If you're up for a pint I'll swing past Leicester, then after that I'll be off to Liverpool to kick Saxon's door down :D

Wikipedia (along with countless other sites) is blacking out the English version of its site tomorrow in opposition of SOPA/PIPA. I think TF should do the same. Being politically neutral on this issues is only going to hurt the site.

Wikipedia (along with countless other sites) is blacking out the English version of its site tomorrow in opposition of SOPA/PIPA. I think TF should do the same. Being politically neutral on this issues is only going to hurt the site.

Well, that ain't happening. Wikipedia, et al, won't be hurt by a day of no activity but we would. Besides, we are just a web site and not an industry and don't have big money lobbyists in Washington. I am opposed to SOPA and all the other idiotic BS our so-called leaders are pushing out. We all know the recording/movie industry has their collective hand up said leaders' butts working them like the puppets they are.

I decided to go left first actually, currently in Bath (which is pretty damn awesome looking), tomorrow I have to decide whether to head down to see kmote or leave for Bristol. Only a short journey either way, yay for little countries :p kmote, what say ye?

Either way I'll end up in Bristol for one night sometime soon, then Brecon Beacons for a day's hike. If you're up for a pint I'll swing past Leicester, then after that I'll be off to Liverpool to kick Saxon's door down :D

I hear that Bath is pretty interesting, I take it you've been to the baths themselves? I don't know what's in Bristol.

Leicester ey ? If you really want.. :p

You going to Scotland ? You gotta stay in the Cairngorms at some point, if you like cold thats your best bet. Though I looked at the forecast it's only around freezing really so nothing special. Though if you can get there for Thursday a little snow is on the way.

I would go for a pint if I have money and not busy. We'll see.

Well, that ain't happening. Wikipedia, et al, won't be hurt by a day of no activity but we would. Besides, we are just a web site and not an industry and don't have big money lobbyists in Washington. I am opposed to SOPA and all the other idiotic BS our so-called leaders are pushing out. We all know the recording/movie industry has their collective hand up said leaders' butts working them like the puppets they are.

But you have to think, if a lot of websites would do that, someone from Washington would have to take notice, because websites are hurting themselves just to show how opposed they are to the bill. I don't know if you're following me, but in theory, it would work.

Back
Top Bottom